CHAPTER 4

Darling Don’t Get Close to Women

The second day of marriage was Sunday, hence I chose to do a very happy thing, that was to sleep until I naturally wake up.

Even though I suffered a blow last night, but I still had a good sleep, opening my eyes and found that it was noon already.

After freshening up at the bathroom next door, I walked out of the room wearing a wide T-shirt and shorts, intending to forage food in the refrigerator, in the kitchen.  

Han Lei’s house’s kitchen was very large, it was an open concept, thus the dining table was also part of the interior. When I walked into the kitchen, unexpectedly I discovered Han Lei’s silhouette, he seemed to be setting up a bowl and chopsticks on the dining table, seeing my arrival, he froze for a bit, then turned back and got another bowl and a pair of chopsticks for me.

I foolishly stood a few feet away from the dining table, feeling defeated, clearly I was wearing a pair of sexy shorts, a wide T-shirt only covering my little butt, generously revealing a pair of beautiful legs, undoubtedly very alluring, however Han Lei just glanced at me once and unexpectedly ignored me!  

Han Lei scooped two bowls of rice and looked at my foolish appearance, couldn’t help and laughingly said, “Truly didn’t know that you are pretty good at waking up, you woke up right after I was done cooking the meal, what, stomach not hungry?”

Hearing his words, my sense of failure immediately went away, then I spontaneously went and sat down at the table, looking at the sumptuous four dishes and one soup, that dish, that fragrance, looking at it just makes me crave for it.

I looked at Han Lei with a face full of surprise, really could not judge a person by their appearance, never thought he would have such skills, truly a good example and display of a good man.

Han Lei’s table etiquette was very good, doesn’t speak much when eating, thus I had to shut my mouth and concentrate on eating. Yep! His skills were really good!

After dinner, I rushed to wash the dishes, no matter what, returning courtesy with courtesy, couldn’t embarrass women anymore, and I need to establish the intimate, tender, hardworking image of Chinese women.

Because my room was the last one, so if I wanted to go back to my room, I must pass the first room: the study and the second room: Han Lei’s bedroom.

After washing the dishes, I was originally planning to go back to my room, but when I was passing through the study that was not closed, I inadvertently saw Han Lei’s silhouette, hence I couldn’t help but stopped, and sized up the Han Lei who was reading a book.

Han Lei was wearing that pair of rimless glasses, hair slightly covering his eyes, he sat in a proper posture in front of the desk, the open computer was next to him, looking seriously at the books on the table, the sunshine shining on him through the opened curtains, the scene in the study looked as if it was a still-life oil painting, it was beautiful, dazzling and charming.

Perhaps my gaze was too strong, Han Lei looked up, by chance meeting my sight.

Because I was looking at him openly, and my goal was certainly to look at him, thus I was too lazy to show that I was shy or make artificial movements such as staggering from his looks.