One.

Amelia Lang whisked off the cold, white snow from her shoulders.The light burnt low and it was almost midnight.She let out a frustrated groan holding herself tightly with her arms to fight the cold.Boss Coleman was an asshole as usual, making her work extra-time all the while jacking off inside what he called his office.Who knew and who cared.

"Just five more blocks ",she shivered ,whispering in her chinese accent or rather what was left of it anyways.The streets cleared eventually but the noise didn't .Somehow New York City always kept on singing ,even in the middle of the night.
...

Treading carefully along the black carpet she entered Aphrodite's,with it's huge hoarding with pink fluorecent lights.The doorway was dark but she noticed a few sign boards indicating that men were strictly restricted.
...

Her eyes grew round.The place was crowded .
Crowded with women.
Crowded with women where boys followed them with electric collars around them like dogs,disciples ,like Slaves.

"Relax ",came a friendly voice shrill with overwhelming confidence ,"Lotta girls here who could give you a good time ,",she said smiling sitting next to a blushing Amelia whose ears felt hot with a tinging forehead.

The DJ was loud and the crowd shouted with enthusiasm.The air smelt of alcohol,sweat,hot sex and a lot of lavender perfume .

"GeT A DRINK",shouted the tanned figure amidst the noise around.

She nodded timidly imitating at the bartender for two glasses.She wore a black coat which covered her pink blouse and navy blue skirt.Typical office working lady.

She chugged down the drinks in an instant surprising her friendly neighbour who was eyeing her the entire time.

"You must be new here ",she said getting close to Ame ,brushing her tanned , slender fingers around the empty glasses,"Go upstairs to 4B.She is the best Aphrodite has to offer ",moving away quickly flaunting her lushous hips at which Ame stared with her mouth open.How could someone be so smooth with her?How could someone understand her inner desire?

For sometime she took offense at this stranger being judgemental ,judging her by whatever she did ,her inconfidence maybe .Heck she was a rich ,well positioned woman who fought her way up.She wasn't going to be led astray by some smooth hippie who sure as hell got her attention which she realised slowly.

Letting out a sigh ,Amelia climbed up the stairs to the fourth which led her to room with a brown door.She entered the room and locked it from behind .
...

The room didn't have much.Just a bed and a huge mirror infront.The walls were covered with a richly designed yellow wall paper with scarlet engravings .As any person would do ,Amelia stood in front of the mirror and admired herself .She loved herself as she was and no one could take that away from her.Short cut black hair,fairly skinned ,she bent her hips a little posing her incredibly bite-able buttocks which she flaunted with an arrogance much higher than that of the common man.

"Sit",came a rather known voice ,tough and shrill along with a harsh spank on Amelia's thin skirt.
She let out a small wince and settled on the bed ,her skin warmed and tinging ,even aching a little with the spank but somehow she didn't hate it.She seemed to love it .The dark figure walked up to her and put one long leg on the bed,leaning on it, standing ,towering over the tiny fair female.

All that Amelia saw was an oiled set of thighs which she would bite with glee and the treasure guarded by a pair of black lacy panties which revealed a lot of nothing and at the same time a lot of everything.
....

"I'm Samantha Burns,call me Sam",said the woman in a commanding tone.She had black boy cut hair with a British accent ,dark skin oiled and smelt of lavender perfume.Her hips were carved like a sculpted masterpiece ,her navel long and thin going perfectly with her exercised belly leading up to her round orbs,very firm and hard .Her chest led up to her exquisite collar bones and an impeccable jawline.

That was Samantha Burns for Amelia.A sex queen for whom she would do anything .She was fantasising only to be greeted with a slap from Sam.

"Obey",was all Sam said before flinging the business woman's purse on the floor .She climbed on the bed and stood on the soft mattress,her toes curling around the soft fabric with Amelia's awestruck face just underneath.
Ame was in a frenzy.Everything was going so fast .What was she going to do?How could she do it?What if she was bad?All these clouded her mind and her gushing arousal did not help at all.

"Hehe,you dumbo,relax and enjoy.You people go through meetings and what not this is cake ,trust me.You obey me and I fuck you,quite simple isn't it?",Sam ended rhetorically assuring her subordinate that everything would be fine.

Absolutely fine.

Ame let out a deep breath,taking in the lavender perfume .She gripped her mistress' seasoned calves and raised her mouth slowly .Her white cheeks brushed against the tanned sex-cushion as she let her teeth out and pulled the black lace ,stripping her mistress of the only garment she wore.
Their eyes connected.Ame felt a pit in her stomach and started to feel beads of perspiration on her forehead.She couldn't comprehend why  she was so aroused.She had been with other women before .This was something different.Truely the best Aphrodite had to offer.

To her surprise,the panties fell right on her face and before she realised a pair of firm hands had already blindfolded her pushing her against the bed.
Samantha crawled upon her victim licking her legs ,shoving her head right inside the skirt.
Ame nodded her head ,"Ugh not like this I'm not ready Sam",she managed to say restlessly.
...

I felt her head crawl in-between my legs.I was already wet down there and I didn't want her to notice.It was as if she knew about my frenzy and exploited me.

Her hands pulled off my skirts heedlessly and she spread my thongs and her palms rubbing right on them with great friction.I felt my hips going numb with the impact she was making .My fingers crept up her skull and I pulled her boycut hair hard.
Instinctively I went for the blindfold,I had to see what she was doing to me .To my surprise I saw that I could not move my hands .I realised that I must have been handcuffed to the pole of the bed at some point in time who knows when.

"OH SAM you need to let me see",I whined like a baby but we both knew that she just started.

Her hands caressed my inner thighs expertly ,rubbing along skin to skin ,kissing every inch behind my calves and right upon the panties where my horny vagina waited impatiently.She tore apart my thongs dug her nose inside my pussy,her face brushing against my sex hair as she smelt me .

Then came her giggle .

"Don't laugh ",I said red with embarrassment.I was so wet right now that I couldn't care less.Her tongue started lining just on my labia ,moving oh so slowly and tenderly ,letting out hot air which further sensitized me.I felt as if all my cells could feel the heat and the moisture spreading slowly from just the tip and yet there was this light friction which she ensured deliberatly.
This went on for sometime until I felt myself rocking my hips to her rhythm and she started flicking her tongue right on my clitoris so rapidly.The change was too much for me.She was so slow and now she was too fast.I felt my hips tense,my thighs contract a little,I was going to climax already and what was it two minutes?

"Ah,Sam you need to slow down please , Ah......",I ended screaming loudly .I started imagining what she was doing to me.Just the vision of her hair in-between my legs,her hands stopping me from squeezing the life out of her,her nails dug into my ass and her tongue ,oh her tongue tasting me again and again.
I felt my stomach move up and down rapidly,I was breathing hard,my hips rocking forward to her lips automatically and I screaming to my heart's content.

"If you cum now I'm charging double", she said ending her speech pulling my clit with her teeth .
I closed my eyes and saw stars.Let her take as much as she wants.Let her take me more and more.I pressed my hips to her thick lips as I came in spasms the first wave being so hard and brutal,the second the third and the fourth and so on were long and drawn out and I slumped my hips on the soft mattress exhausted. My body was filled with adrenaline and energy and yet I could move.How hard did I cum?

"Yummy",she said in a childish tone ,"you woman can cum a lot ",she said crawling on top of me again this time ,she sat on my face.

..