Chapter 3

Nikki's POV: It's 6AM, I lay awake on my back listening out to see if my girls need me. Zac had to go out and get Lexi's cake so I was home alone with the girls. I then heard Hailey crying and I knew something was wrong, so I rolled out of bed and walked down to Hailey's and Gabby's room. "Shh, it's ok baby." I said, nothing happened. I then heard light snoring coming from downstairs, and there he was. I seen Zac curled up on the couch bed with Lexi beside him. I thought he went to get her cake. Oh well there's still later this morning to do that, I went to pick up Lexi and Zac moved around in his sleep, I thought I woke him up. After putting Hailey back to bed I went back to bed. Then 9AM came around only Zac was back in bed with me and he was awake. "Good morning beautiful." He said as my eyes opened. "Hi." I replied. "I got her cake, Lucas brought it over late last night." He said as I rubbed my eyes. "I can't believe Lexi turns 6 today." I said. "I know, she's growing up too fast." He replied.

@Nikki_Efron2000: Happy Birthday to our beautiful baby girl Lexi, I love you. ❤

@Zac_Efron: Happy Birthday to our beautiful princess Lexi. Stop growing up so fast. I love you. 😘

@MikaylaCatEfron: Happy 6th birthday to my little sister Lexi. We've come a long way together and I'm so lucky to call you my sister. I love you so much Lexi Have A Fun Day. 💋💋

@VanessaHudgens: Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Nieces. Can't believe your 6 now Miss Lexi Efron and I can't wait to see you blossom into a beautiful young woman like your mother has. I love you sweetie, see you soon. 💖

@AshleyTisdale: Happy Birthday to my little Rock Star, I love you Lexi.

"Mommy, Daddy!!" I heard Lexi say as she ran into our room, and practically jumped on us. "Happy Birthday Baby Girl, We love you." Zac and I say in unison. Just then I heard Hailey and Gabby crying, so I picked them both up and brought them in the room. "I'll go and make breakfast, and feed Lexi, Gabby and Hailey, you wake up a bit more and wake up Kayla, cause she needs to help with the birthday set up in the back yard." Zac said, before heading downstairs as I smile and nodded. I walked down to Mikayla's room and opened her door and it turns out she's already awake. I then went downstairs to chat privately with Zac, because we aren't having the party in the back yard. Zac, Vanessa and Lucas are setting it up in the East High Gym. Shortly after he left I got a text from him.

Zachy😍: Keep Lexi here for the time being, I'll message you and Vanessa when we are ready.

My Princess🦄: Ok love you.

Zachy😍: Love you too babe.

When I got the text from Zac, I took Lexi and went to Vanessa's place to drive off to East High as Mikayla took Hayley and Gabby in her car. Lexi ended up falling asleep before we got there. As we got to the Gym doors, I woke up Lexi and noticed the lights off. "SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted. Just then, Lexi ran over to Josh and Olivia and hugged them. It put a smile on mine and Zac's faces. We had this planned for months, and I can't believe how good we pulled this off.