Chapter 4

Zac's POV: So Lexi's birthday was two days ago and we decided to have her party yesterday. Today I have a surprise for Nikki. I'm going to propose to her at East High and it will be in front of a big audience. I am going to take a picture of her sleeping and tweet it.

@Zac_Efron: Awe look at my girlfriend @Nikki_Efron2000 she looks so cute. I love you Nikki. 😘

Nikki's POV: I woke up this morning with Zac asleep beside or so I thought

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Nikki's POV: I woke up this morning with Zac asleep beside or so I thought. I went onto Twitter and saw that he got me back for when I got him while he was sleeping, the caption was... "Awe look at my girlfriend @Nikki_Efron2000 she looks so cute. I love you Nikki. 😘" He's such an amazing person to be around. Just then Zac playfully snores as I turn to face him, trying not to laugh. "What?" He asks. "I know your not asleep, Zac." I retorted. "Fine, you got me. Did you see the present I left you on Twitter?" He asked. "Yes I did." I said planting a kiss on his lips. "Maybe we should do something, you know since the girls are outside with Vanessa." He said smirking. "Not right now babe, maybe we can go to a club tonight and dance like crazy but let's just stay in bed and cuddle for right now." I replied. "I can't, I have work." He said, getting out of bed and getting dressed, before heading downstairs and out the door. I then go downstairs and make a coffee, and wondering why Zac is being skittish all of a sudden. Does he know something I don't? Or am I going nuts? Either way I'm getting a little suspicious. Just then I heard Vanessa's phone go off and being the curious sister that I am I had to see who it was from and it was from Zac out of all people. The text read...

Zac: Bring her here when I'm ready.

Is he surprising me with something? He has to be, especially if he doesn't want me to know.

"Come on Nikki, we got to go meet up with Zac." I hear Vanessa say. "What The Hell Is Going On?" I ask, very frustrated. "Zac told me not to tell you." She replied. "Of course he did." I say mumbling low enough so she can't hear me. When we got to East High, that's when I got even more suspicious, especially with Zac waiting for us at the door. "Hey sexy." Zac said winking at me. "Don't hey sexy me. What's going on, Zac?" I asked annoyed. "You'll see." He said, leading us down to the gym and when he opened the door I seen rose pedals on the floor and then he got down on one knee and I finally knew what was going on. "Nikki, I love you, you've been my life blessing since day one and I'm not living my life without you. I guess the only left to ask is... Will You Marry Me?" I started off speechless and then I nodded. "Yes!" I replied, tears falling from my eyes as I hugged him tightly, feeling good in the moment. With our newborn son on the way, I have so much to be grateful for, Zac is the love of my life and I can't imagine a world without him. "It gets better, I'm taking you clubbing tonight the girls are going to Vanessa's and we are going clubbing tonight." He said, give me a kiss on my head.

When we got home Zac and I got ready for date night.

I wore this tight blue high cut dress with heels.

Zac wore his usual suit and tie, and Damn he looked hot

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Zac wore his usual suit and tie, and Damn he looked hot.

The first song we danced to was Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3 and then we danced to My First Kiss, well we mostly made out for that song but, I'm his Fiance now and I'm so happy.

When we got home we were so drunk. Zac brought me upstairs with our lips locked on each other's as Zac kicks open our bedroom door, laying me on the bed and hovering over me. I let out a small moan into the kiss before breaking it. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask, catching my breath. "Yeah." He simply says as he smirks before smashing his lips to mine again. You can pretty much imagine what happened after our makeout session, not getting into detail.