I'm back!

Hi! Those of you who now me from my first book know I'm trash. This is a sotam because Tam is soooo sweet and cute and not given enough love. So yeah! This is a sotam. And it takes place after.... Flashback. So, spoilers!!!! And I can't wait for the 9th book eeeeeeee!!!!!

Tam's POV
Linh, I shadow whispered. I'm back. Standing outside the door of Alleventure, I plugged my ears, knowing there would be a Earth shaking squeal, so loud Sophie would be able to hear her! Sophie. Why would I think of her first? I pondered. Why not Biana? Now when I thought of her, my heart beated faster and I blushed a little. Snap out of it Tam! I heard feet dashing to the door. Linh. My twin. I loved her so much. "Tam!" She screamed, throwing open the door and seeing my smiling face. She threw herself on me and I staggered backwards. When she pulled away, her eyes were red with tears. I noticed the silver on her bangs were bolder and her face was narrower then I remembered. How long had I been gone,  I wondered. "Linh"
I said. She broke down in my embrace. After 10 minutes like that, I squeezed her and pulled away. Holding her hand I gently reminded her was had the go see the others. "Right." She muttered, wiping her eyes furiously. "Where's tiergan?" I asked. "At Sophie's. We'll go there first." My heart fluttered weirdly. What was happening to me?

You're in LOVE Tammy my boi!