Makeovers and Dates

Sorry for the update that's like... Seven months late. Hehe... Also, Sophie telepathy is italics and bold, thinking is italics, and the other person telepathy is bold. Ok - enjoy!

Hmmmm... Wait. Hold the phone. I can't do that. Not then. Sorry.

... Why?

I'm a little busy. Maybe... In three days, at like 12 am? So Friday at 12?

Let me check...
...
...
Yes, that is convenient. I will tell your Mother. My name's Zoë, by the way. And I know more about you then you think.

... That's not creepy at all! I guess I'll see you then?

Goodbye.

... Bye?

That was super weird. She seemed nice. Not like the Neverseen. Hmm.

~ Time skip stolen from Kronos! (Read pjo!)~

Third person POV

"Tammy."
"Yes."
"Are we official?"
"Do you want us to be?"
"...Maybe?"

He kissed her forehead. They were sitting under Calla's tree.

"What ever you want."

She snuggled into his chest and as he stroked her hair she felt calmer then any time she could remember - not counting when Silveny helps her sleep. Sophie drifted off, and once she was deep in it, Tam carefully picked her up bridle style and slowly walked back to Havenfield. The door was slightly open and he pushed it to fully
open. He scaled the stairs and walked through her open door. He set her down gently, tucking her in and handing her Ella.

"Goodnight."

Wait. Stay.

Sophie's telepathic voice whispered in his head. So he curled up next to her. She slept the longest she ever had that day.

Sophie's POV

Hushed whispers wafted into Sophie's ears. Tam kept sleeping.
A/n the whispers will be in italics.

Aww, they're so cute!
I KNOW! EEP!
At least it's not That Boy...
Oh shut up, Grady.

A/n the whispers finished so thoughts will be in italics.

Sophie rolled onto her back slowly, opening her eyes a little to check who was in her room, arm creeping to the dagger she kept under her pillow. She relaxed her arm when she saw the blurry faces of Biana, Linh, and Grady.

Wait. Where was Edaline? Where's my Mom?

It all rushed back to her. The kidnapping. The invasion of her mind.
Wait. Tam was next to her. In her bed! And there were people there! She slipped into his mind.

Tam. Don't freak out.
Ok then.
You are lying next to me and Grady, Linh, and Bi are starting at us.
Get ready.
For?
Disappearing.
What??

He didn't answer. We were doused in darkness.
"Where'd they go?" I heard Biana speak.
"Watch this." I could hear the smirk in Linh's voice.

Oh dear.

They tensed and waited for water to douse them. And it came. It came HARD.

"Linh!!!" We whined. "Really?"
She smirked mischievously. "Yes, really."

"Sophie? You wanna go on a date with me?"

I kissed him on the cheek. "Anytime."

"Awwwwwwwww!" The onlookers cooed. All but Grady, who was grinning slightly.

--- Time Skip ---

"BIANA VACKER WHY MUST YOU BE SO CRUEL??"

"SOPHIE FOSTER WHY MUST YOU BE SO UNRULY??"

"Ok. Sophie. I'm very close to finishing. Now SIT STILL."

"Fine."

20 minutes later it was finished. Thankfully, because it was a horrid experience!
Sophie's:

I checked the time - only 15 more minutes! I rushed downstairs

I checked the time - only 15 more minutes! I rushed downstairs. Biana followed me, she had done herself a makeover too, Dex was taking her on a date in a hour.
Biana's:

Narrators POV

Narrators POV

Tam and Dex were waiting outside the door, both holding flowers behind their back. Dex had pink hydrangeas mixed with queens lace flowers and roses from the Forbidden Cities, while Tam had sunflowers with some feverfew daises, dahlias, and alstroemeria thrown in, also from the Forbidden Cities. In the middle of each of their bouquets were leaping crystals, blue and set to the correct coordinates. They are standing awkwardly away from each other. Dex knocked on the door.

The girls opened it and walked out, and the boys jaws dropped — they looked gorgeous.

"So... Let's go Bi!" Dex mustered up the ability to speak a few words coherently. Tam followed his lead.
"Umm ajsh letsgotoo?"
His date giggled, and he took her by the arm. "Let's try that again. Our date is waiting, my lady!"
"Lead on my liege!" She teased.

The couples leaped away.