The crud day

Dedicated to @thesongtwins
Thanks for the inspiration!

Sophie's POV

Hi. My name is Sophie Foster. I'm back. And my life. OFFICIALLY. SUCKS.

"Miss Foster when you were a child, the alicorn DNA in you was already there. Alicorn DNA is exceptionally difficult to program... And this was a possible side affect. Sorry."

"Sorry?! Really? That's it? Just sorry, but you have wings now." I ranted, horrified, but against my better judgement, slightly excited.

"You could always take flying lessons with Silveny." Tam said with a completely straight face. I glared. DEFINITELY not the time. He should be glad I loved him. Otherwise I would have kicked him where it hurt.

I was obviously on edge, everyone but Fitz could see it. He doubled over in laughter. So, I kicked him where it hurt. Not super hard, but enough that he clutched his special place and wheezed. Biana tried hard not to laugh. Keefe winced with sympathy. Marella grinned along with Tam. Linh sneezed to cover her snort, and Forkle simply rolled his eyes.

I, however, instantly felt terrible. But not so much to apologize. Whoops.

"What did I do???" He wheezed.
"You were a turd."

Boo

Boo.

I yelped, thinking na ah, not taking any more crud today.

"Fitzroy Avery Vacker, if that is you in my head I swear to God-"
"It's not me!" He protested
"Forkle?"
Incorrect. I'm sad you think such little of me, Moonlark. Meet me at the Wanderling Woods at 12. We shall discuss what is to happen to your adoptive mother then. Tell no one. I will find out if you do. I have eyes EVERYWHERE.
Thanks for all the support you guys ❤️❤️! Love y'all, and I am sooo sorry it took me so long. And then I only write 297 words. Whoops.

S O R R Y !