Walter + Lance (NSFW)

Walter moaned feverishly, clawing at Lance's back. His sky blue eyes were rolled up, and his freckles face was red and teary. His lips were large and swollen. His body was scattered with deep, dark bruises and bite marks from Lance's relentless biting, nipping, and sucking the pale skin.

Walter wantonly moaned, "Lance, fast-!" His voice broke off into a howl of pure pleasure. "Lance, Lance, Lance," Walter repeatedly wails like a prayer.

Lance grabbed Walter's thick, auburn, and soft hair. He yanked Walter's head back, earning a keen from the pleasured man. He bit, scraped, and sucked against the boy's neck harshly.

"Such a good boy Walter, and you are MY good boy. No one else's!" He growled out, and slammed his hips into Walter's prostate. He ground his hips firmly against Walter, who arched his back as he broke into another loud moan.

Walter sobbed, at this point speaking gibberish. Lance's back looked like it got shredded by a cat. Only understandable words was 'please', 'Lance', 'faster', or 'harder'.

Lance grabbed Walter's dick, and began stroking it in time with his hard thrusts.

  How we got here?

  Lance sat on a barstool, watching Walter drink the rum and coke he got for the boy. Lance's brown eyes snapped up, watching a tall and defined man approach his baby boy. He had short black hair, a slightly stubble on his narrowed chin. He was wearing dark blue jeans with a maroon shirt and an dark gray jacket.

  Lance watched as the man introduced himself, openly flirting with Walter like he wasn't right there. And Walter? He was completely oblivious to what was going on around him. So he chatted back, keeping that small, polite smile on his face. And god, did it make Lance angry. Walter was HIS, and he was sick of people trying to lay claim to Walt.

He smoothly slides up to Walter, draping his arm across the smaller man's shoulders. "Hey, Princess. I think it's time we head home. Lovey is probably missing you, and we haven't fed her today."

Walter and the man looked at him, but Walter shrugged. "Let me finish my drink." He tosses it back, shuddering at the strong taste.

Lance was glaring ferociously at the man, silently telling him to back the fuck off. The man glowered for a moment, before walking away.

  Back to the present, Walter's body spasmed as he came, a high cry erupting from his throat. Lance came into the condom soon after, and stood up quickly to throw away the condom and get a damp rag to clean his baby boy. He got back quickly, and wiped away the tears, come, and lube from his small body, before throwing it into laundry basket without looking. (Walter would later comment, "Showoff," once he was more coherent.)