Walter + Lance (Fluff)

(this a small but sweet one to stave off y'alls hunger as I finish other chapters)

Walter was sitting on Lance's couch, curled up in blankets galore as he watched K-Dramas. He had plenty of snacks around him; Oreos, chips, granola bars, and rice crispies. He peered up curiously when he heard jostling and muffled curses from upstairs. Figuring Lance tripped or something, he went back to watching T.V.

Lance was NOT having a good time. He had gotten a large box, and viciously stabbing holes in the top. He noticed one of them had darted away, and lunged to grab the rascal. Figuring there were enough holes, he dropped the two beasts into the box, and closed it in a way they wouldn't be able to get out. Picking up the box, he stumbled down the stairs. He called loudly, "Hey Walt, go to the kitchen. I have surprises for you!"

He heard an excited squeal, and scrambling. He hoped his baby boy was going to the kitchen. He got onto the ground floor without breaking any bones, so A+ for him. He got into the kitchen, and gently set the box on the counter. He began, "So, I know you've been wanting a dog recently."

He saw the shock flick across his face, then joy, then pure excitement. "Did you already give it a name? What's their gender? What breed?"

Lance laughed, "Slow down, cowboy. I got two dogs, I haven't named them yet, one is a Newfoundland and the other is a Samoyed. Both are female. And both are house trained already." He opened the box, and picked up the puppies. Setting them on ground, and leaned back with a large, proud grin as Walter cooed and pet them. "So, I'm thinking, the white and black Newfoundland is named Harper, and the Samoyed can be named Quinn!"

Lance crouched down, ruffling Walter's fluffy hair. "I like those names." He pressed a small kiss to Walt's forehead, and sat down with the puppies. He peered up, "So, Harper will go on swims with you. Newfoundland's love swimming. And Samoyeds like to run. I made sure to get dogs that would be suited to us."

Walter nodded, "Yeah, and they'll be massive cuddle bugs! I can't wait for them to grow."

Lance smiled. He loved his life wholeheartedly.