Chapter 2-She Destroyed Armies

Dabi's POV-

I walked back to the castle; the hell hole that I grew up in. My lower ranked guards carried the ones passed out from that one girl beating them up. She had this weird blue colored hair, but not gonna lie she made it work. Her eyes were the most astonishing feature she possessed, the ruby red stood out like a rose in a feild of tulips. The way she didn't even flinch if you pulled a weapon on her. The bravery. The beauty. The intelligence. The elegance.
What am I thinking? Ugh.
I shouldn't be thinking of a villain like this.
"Touya, son what happened?" My 'father', the asshole of a king Endeavor, asked in a demanding way, snapping me out of my day dreamy thoughts.
"Shigaraki Tomura." I responded vaguely, but it was just enough for him to understand.
"I see. Come, follow me." He stated, he signalled for the other guards to go to the infirmary. The two of us walked to the main dining hall, and sat at the table.
"Rei!" The taller male shouted, my mum came calmly into the room, she stood silently waiting for one of us to speak.
"Explain To Touya the story of Shigaraki Tomura." My 'father' said, getting up from his seat to let my mum sit down, which she did.
"Of course." She replied, he nodded and walked out of the room, my mum took a deep breath before she spoke.
"Shigaraki, she's the girl that destroyed armies. Nothing got in her way. No one really knows what happened when she was a little girl that made her so cold. But we do know it had to be traumatic in some way. She fought in the war between our kingdom and the kingdom of darkness. She was the only reason her kingdom still has a population and somewhat of a military. She's dangerous. As you know she was the best dragon rider in her kingdom. That makes her more dangerous. All we really know about her past is her parents died somehow. No one knows how. Some say she went crazy and killed them. While some say her dragon ate them. But all are just myths and theories. The scary part is she knows all about these theories and uses them to make people paranoid. She also never falls for flirty remarks. She holds up walls around her heart so it can't break. She's dangerously intelligent. All in all not a girl you want to mess around with." My mum explained, I sat there jotting every word in my head, it all stuck.

God, why am I so invested in this girl.

Like my mum said

She's dangerous.

-484 words-
Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to update this as soon as possible. This was really just an explanation and filler chapter. Anyway I'll You you next time. Bye *finger guns*