Chapter 5-Pity

Touya's POV-

I eventually mustered up the strength to stand up.Damn for someone so small she can really pack a kick.
I groaned in pain, as I began to walk out of the ally way, the crowd cleared out a small pathway for me to pass through peacefully.
Damn I wonder where she went...
No I don't have time to try and find her.
I sighed as I walked up the steep pathway to the castle. The guards lined up along the bridge stiffened up their posture, saluting me. I quickly entered the castle, ignoring the comments of disappointment from my father, and heading straight for the jail quarters.
"You finally arrived." One of the guards said as I entered the jail quarters. I rolled my eyes, walking towards a cell that held someone I rather not see.
"Greetings Hawks." I said, a blank stare rested on my face. Hawks simply smirked at me and scoffed.
"No need to be so formal to your ex." Hawks commented, the urge to grab my sword and stab him was hard to resist.
"Look, I would like to update you on the entire situation." I began, Hawks sighed, nodding.
"All evidence points to you. Therefore you have a 5 year sentence." I stated, Hawks scoffed in annoyance and walked to the window of the cell.
"Your just upset because we caught you." I remarked, Hawks being my boyfriend was the worst decision I've made.
"I'm mad because you didn't defend me!" He yelled, my blood began to boil.
"Of course I didn't defend you because I was a fucking witness!" I shouted back, Hawks quickly walked up to the bar of the cell.
"I thought you loved me!" Hawks yelled, I rolled my eyes.
"What kind of a boyfriend kills his boyfriends sister in front of him!" I shouted, I felt myself being pulled away from the cell by two guards.
"Fuck you!" Hawks yelled, I shouted other insults and curses towards him until he was muffled and out of sight.
"Sir Touya, you need to really control your anger." A gaurd commented, I rolled my eyes and walked out of the castle.

-meanwhile with the League-

Shigaraki's POV-

I sat on the couch talking about random shit with Toga. When there was a knock at the door, me and Toga looked at each other confused. I got up and cautiously opened the door, to see someone I least expected.
"He-" I was cut off by Jayden hugging me, tears ran down his face.
"I'm so sorry mum. You're not selfish, you were just trying to help me." He sobbed into my shoulder, I hugged him back holding back tears.
"Shhhhhh. It's okay." I said, rubbing his back as to calm him down. Eventually he pulled away and looked around to see a confused Toga, Twice and Kurogiri.
"Wait did he say mum?!" Kurogiri asked, I sighed as I closed the door and lead Jayden to the middle of the room.
"Everyone this is my son, Jayden." I began, they all looked at me in complete shock.
"Jayden this is Toga. Twice. And Kurogiri." I said, pointing at each one of them, the air felt heavy and tense.
"When the fuck did you have a son?!" Toga asked, I awkwardly laughed, as they all kept a strait face.
"Sooooo anyone want a drink?" I asked, trying to change the subject only to fail miserably.
"Well how old is your son here?" Kurogiri asked, I sighed, there's no way to get out of explaining this.
I explained the entire story every last painful detail, I eventually finished and looked around the room. Faces of sympathy filled the room.
I fucking hate sympathy and pity
"It's fine though. I'm alive, Jayden's alive. That's all that matters!" I insisted, I just wanted the pity to stop, they all looked at me unconvinced.
"I....Ill be back...." I said opening the door, I heard protests from the other side of the door but I just ignored them. I began to walk down the street I didn't know where I was going but that didn't matter to me.
God, I hate pity

It makes me feel so weak...

-700 words-