Chapter 7- Day 1

Shigaraki's POV-

I opened my eyes to see, a white room? Wait what?!
Why am I not in the base?
I thought back to last nights events and my heart began to race. Shit I knew I shouldn't have done it.
I looked around the room there was one wall that was glass, the rest was plain and white walls. I began to scratch my neck, why am I so stupid?!
I quickly stood up as I heard footsteps from down the hallway. The footsteps neared as a familiar red head stood in front of me.
"Hey there kitten~" he purred, I simply rolled my eyes and walked up to the glass.
"So what're you gonna do? Rip off my tongue? Cut off my hands?" I paused, the last punishment that came mind scared me.
"Kill me?!" I finished, waiting anxiously or a response.
"No, no no!" Touya said frantically, before he cleared his throat.
"No. You are sentenced for the next 10 years." Touya said, now I wish he would just kill me. I heard loud footsteps come from down the hall, they sound so much like fathers. I flinched at the thought, a man with red hair similar to Touya's, approached the glass.
"Hello Shigaraki." He greeted, a disgusted look rested on his face as he spoke.
"Touya give me the key." He demanded, Touya looked up at the male.
"Why?" He asked, something about this seemed off, I just couldn't tell what.
"Because we need to get some information out of her." The taller man said in response, Touya sighed and gave him the key. The man unlocked the door and grabbed my arm tightly.
"All right. Come on," he said, dragging me to another room down the hall.
"Ah!" I squeaked as he threw me into the room harshly, much like my father used to.
"All right tell me what are your kingdoms plans?" He asked sternly, lifting my head up by my hair.
"Like I'd tell you." I growled, as I guessed he didn't like that and threw me into the wall. I shakily stood up, looked up to the man, flames emitted from his hands.
"Tell me!" He yelled, blasting flames at me, which I tried to dodge.
"Over my dead body." I stated, leaning against a wall so I wouldn't collapse.
"That can be arraigned." He said, grabbing me and throwing me onto the ground.
"Will you tell me now? Or do I have to burn your arm off?" He said, putting one off his hands to my arm, as he pinned me to the ground.
"No." I answered, preparing myself from the pain to come.
"Father no!" I heard someone yell, Touya?
"Your gonna kill her!" They said urgently, Touya!
"So what? It's not like you like her or something!" The man yelled, Touya fell silent, and I could see the rage build on the mans face in front of me.
"You like her?!"
"No! No no! Never!" Touya insisted, why did that hurt so much to hear?
"Ok. I'll interrogate her again tomorrow." He said, dragging me back to my feet, I looked at the ground.
"Thank you father. I'll take her back to her cell." Touya said, grabbing my arm gently, his father simply nodded and walked off.
"Are you okay?" Touya asked, I kept looking at the ground and just nodded in response.
"I didn't know he was gonna do that." Touya continued, I simply nodded not living my gaze from the ground.
"Shigaraki?" He asked, as we reached the cell, I finally looked up at him.
"What?" I asked harshly, as he opened the door of the cell.
"Nothing." The red head said, pushing me into the cell and shutting the door behind me.
"I would think someone would show more fear to the king." Touya began, what?
"I guess not you though." Touya continued, I tilted my head before realizing what he was saying.
"He was the king? Psh, I'm shocked I didn't see it sooner." I stated, he's just as much an asshole as everyone says.
"Yep. The king as well as my father." Touya sighed, even Touya doesn't like him?
Damn.
"You don't like your father?" I asked, Touya began to laugh.
"Hell no! I hate him." Touya said, containing his laughter now.
"Heh, same here I hate my father." I snickered, only to grow silent. That's the first time in years I've talked even a little about my past.
"What about your mum?" Touya asked, I smiled at the thought of her.
"Unlike my dad she was an angel. Or well I guess she literally is one now." I answered, Touya nodded he seemed intrigued. But why?
"Your grandmother?" He asked, my smile faded I debated whether or not to tell him.
"Well, her name was Nana." I began, Touya's eyes widened then he looked at me.
"Your grandmother was Nana?!" He questioned, I nodded slowly, he seemed shocked.
"Why you so surprised? Your kind killed her." I said bitterly, Touya tilted his head clearly confused.
"My kind?" He asked, I forgot that the royals didn't know the villains have labeled them.
"Yeah your kind. You know the rich and royal people. They executed her." I explained, Touya nodded slowly now understanding.
"How did your parents die?" Tonya asked, I began to get flashbacks to that day. I killed them

They're gone because of me

It's my fault

I should've died instead of them.

I felt tears roll down my face uncontrollably as the memories played in my head on repeat.
"Tomura are you okay?" I heard Touya asked, but it sounded so muffled. The walls around me felt like were closing in on me. Before I knew it everything went black.

-960 words-