Chapter 2

I got home and was exhausted, but I still had a party tonight. I went a little more formal then I did this morning. I wore a purple bralet and purple pants, hoping to get some attention from Ms. Venable.

I curled my hair and was on my way

The party was at some club so the music was super loud. People were dancing and drinking and having fun, but I didn't care about that. I wanted to know where Ms. Venable was. I hadn't spotted her so I went to the bar.
"May I have a tequila please?"
"Come in' right up." He said and went to make my drink.
"Well well well, look what we have here." I turned around and there she was. The goddess that had graced my life just this morning. Ms. Venable looked so pretty as always. She had on a pink and purple striped jumpsuit that showed her off perfectly.

 She had on a pink and purple striped jumpsuit that showed her off perfectly

"You look very beautiful Ms. Venable." I said looking her up and down.
"And you look ravishing sweet girl. I don't think I've ever seen anyone pull off something so sexy." I blushed at her words.
"T-thank y-you Ms. Venable." I stuttered as the nerves rushed through my body.
"Ma'am, your drink." The bar tender handed it to me and I knocked it back. The strong liquid burned my throat but I gave zero shits. I fucking love tequila.

Wilhemina and I talked for awhile and drank a lot. I had grown so much confidence from the alcohol that I became braver than ever.
"Wilhemina your so pretty." I slurred as I sat my right hand on her thigh and leaned forward giving her a full view of my breast.
"Sweetheart, I'll allow you to call me by my first name, but not in public." She dragged her fingers over my cleavage. I bit my lip. Her fingers tracing my breasts felt so good.
"M-Ms. V-Venable, would you like to dance?" I asked
"Sweetheart I can't. I have scoliosis. Dancing isn't good for my back. That's why I use a cane." She explained it to me like I was a 5 year old, but I liked it. I had a kind of baby-ish kink. I liked being treated like a baby, especially in sexual situations.

I started toget in my "babygirl" headspace as Wilhemina put her hands on my waist and pulled me to her. We were now both sitting on her bar stool, me being on her lap, straddling her hips.
"I want you to move these pretty little hips on my thighs darling." She whispered in my ear.
"W-what? You.... in p-public?" I asked in shocked.
"Yes babygirl. In public. Now get going darling. Don't make me wait."
I started to move my hip on her as we stared into each other's eyes. I bit my lip as pleasure started to rush through me.
"That's it baby. Grind those hips. Get that pussy wet for me." Wilhemina held my ass pulling and pushing me back and forth to make more friction.
"Oh Mina." I moaned as my head fell to the crook of her neck.
"Babygirl, I like that nickname but I would much rather you call me mommy." I smiled at the thought of calling her mommy.
"Mommy Mina?" I whispered in her ear still bucking my hips on her thighs.
"Yes baby. Mommy Mina." She kissed and sucked and bit my neck. I loved it so much. She was so dominant and sure she might be a little old for me but that's how I like it. Dominant and mature.

Mina finally let me stop after another 30 minutes of stimulation. I knew Mina was drunk when she asked me to fuck her thigh, and so was I, but I was sober enough to know that this woman made me feel things I never had before. I wanted her. I needed her. I didn't know if she felt the same but there was a possibility.
"How about we get a few more shots and then go to my house?" Venable gave a proposal that I couldn't refuse. So we got about 4 more shots and knocked them back, one by one.

In the taxi to Mina's home she wouldn't, couldn't take her hands nor her lips off of me. Everything after that is all a blur.