Chapter 3

My head was pounding but so was Mina. Pounding into me, with a big purple strap on.
We had been doing this for hours at this point. She was so good. She made me feel so good, so many emotions, so many feelings. I had sobered up at this point but Mina was still pretty gone. Slurring her words, could barley hold herself up, saying strange thing like something about flowers for no reason. Lavenders to be exact. I have no clue why. Yes I do. She's still drunk.

The feeling of her kiss on me as she pounded into me was something that I'll never forget.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!! Ahhh, mommy!! Fuck that feels so good!!" I screamed as I came for the sixth time tonight. My clit hurt. My body hurt, and yet I wanted it harder.
"Mommy, give it to me harder." Wilhemina didn't say anything but she turned on her back with the dildo still inside of me.
"Ride me." She whispered and gripped my thighs making me let out a moan. I started to move my hips on the strap. Begging for more contact I let the whole thing slide inside of my pussy. I series of moans left my lips as I bounced up and down on the the fake cock.
"Fuck! Mina! It feels so good!!" I couldn't held it in for much longer and with a few more thrusts I was cumming all over the silicon.

Once Mina finally got me to breathe regularly, she pulled me into her chest and kissed the top of my head.
"Sleep babygirl. Mommy will be right here when you wake up." Mina assured me.

The next morning I woke up and I didn't know what happened at first but then everything came back. A big smile grew on my face. I turned around but Mina wasn't there, so I put my clothes back on and went down the the living room of the house. Mina was sitting on her big purple couch holding her head and mumbling a mix of words.
"Morning." I said. She jumped a little.
"Don't do that!" She yelled at me. I was taken aback by this. Last night she was so sweet to me and now she was yelling at me.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I jokingly said.
"I'm not in the mood for a dumb joke."
"Well why not?" I walked a few more steps down.
"Because, last night. That was a mistake. I'm your boss, your my assistant. If anyone found out I could get fired. That could ruin me-" I cut her off.
"Well what about me? What about my feelings? What about my career? Do you even care about me, because you sure as hell did last night? I thought you actually had feelings for me." Tears started to fall from my eyes. I hated crying in front of people but I couldn't help it. I had all these feelings for her that were just ripped from me.
"I was drunk. That's all this was. A drunken one night stand." She really didn't care.
"Um, ya know what? I think I'm gonna go home." More tears ran down my face.
"No, Y/n, at least let me call you a ride."
"No. It's obvious I'm not welcome here so I'll just get out of your hair. I can just walk home, it can't that far." I put my shoes on and headed for the door.
"Wait, Y/n can I give you a sweatshirt or something? It is kind of cold out there this morning."
"Ok." I only wanted her sweatshirt because I could have something that smelt like her.
She gave me a purple sweatshirt that said "I purple u" on it.

I put it on and didn't say another word I just left.

I was crying the whole time. Tears kept coming no matter how much I tried to stop them. I share not only an intimate moment with her but also an intimate side of myself. I can never get that back. She knows now, and she'll know it forever.

A black fancy car started to get closer to me and who ever was in it rolled the window down. It was Ms. Venable.
"Come on Y/n, just let me drive you home." She begged
"No." I said blankly.
"Please? I really don't want-"
"I said NO! I DON'T WANT A RIDE FROM YOU!" I screamed at her. I stopped and turned to her.
"You made me feel thing last night. You made me feel special. Like I was worth something. And then this morning you told me last night was mistake, to my face. I thought you liked me. Wanted me. Boy was I wrong. I shared a side of me not many people have seen. I can't get that back. You know now that side of me. I am tired of people take advantage of me and I'm tired of people like you. People that make excuses for their feelings. Why would you do that to me?" I started to cry all over again. I started to walk again but then I stopped and went back to her car.
"You might see me at work tomorrow, you might not. I'm just really embarrassed I think I might need time to get over that."

I walked all the way home. All 50 minutes I walked. When I got inside my house I went straight to the fridge and got a bottle of tequila then went up to my room. I changed clothes but I put Ms. Venable's shirt back on. I just wanted to smell her sent for a little while longer. I started to chug the bottle of alcohol while I watched friends. The only show that could make me happy right now. After a few minutes everything started to get fuzzy. So I decided I'd had enough and wanted to take a nap.