Chapter 7

"Mmm, y-yes! Right there! F-fuck, mommy!" I moaned. After Mina and I's night of dancing, she took me up to her bedroom for more dancing, but not the type you do with your feet. Her face was between my thighs, licking and sucking my clit as her fingers were plunged inside of me, moving at a fast rate.
"Oh my g-god! F-fuck, mommy! Please l-let me c-cum?" I begged knowing that if I came without permission I wouldn't get to cum at all.
"Not yet. Hold it for a little longer, sweet girl." She said in a sensual voice then buried her face back in my pussy. I bit my lip so hard, I started to taste blood. It was getting harder and harder as the pleasure pulsed through my veins.
"Please Venny? Oh I need to cum!"
"Alright babygirl. Cum all over my face." As soon as I was given permission, my orgasm poured out of my body as well as a scream of Mina's name poured from my lips.

After I calmed myself down and Mina finished lapping up my cum, she came up to my face and kissed me with pure lust and love. Even though we had never told each other we loved each other but I could tell she might have loved me. I never had felt the live I felt with her. So many thoughts ran through my mind as we continue to kiss. Once she pulled away she laid down next to me. I curled up onto her side, burying my face into her neck and planted little kisses all over the length of it.

"It's nice to make love to you in a nice comfy bed." I remarked with a giggle. Mina laughed, wrapped her arms around me, and kiss my head multiple times.

The next morning I woke up to kisses all over my right cheek, neck, and jawline.
"Hehe, Mina. That tickles." I giggled with exhaustion.
"I knew that would wake you up, princess." She said with a chuckle. I opened my eyes to see her gorgeous brown hues staring back at me. Her fire red hair fell in front of one of her eyes and I pushed it back behind her ear.

"You're so beautiful Mina." I cooed as I leaned into her lips to share a gentle kiss with her. Her tongue ran over my bottom lip, begging for entrance which I happily gave. As our tongues swirled in each other's mouths, I couldn't help be realize how much I really loved this woman. I had to to tell her. And as if she read my mind, Wilhemina pulled away from my lips and looked into my eyes and muttered the three words I had been waiting to hear.

"I love you." Wilhemina Venable told me she loved me.
"W-what?"
"I love you babygirl. I love you so much. With every bit of my heart and soul, I love you." Tears started to flood my eyes and a smile spread to my face.
"I love you more, Wilhemina Venable. I always will." Mina pulled me into her naked chest, holding me as close as possible.
"Please tell me this isn't a dream?" She whispered to me with a small giggle.
"I swear to you this is not even close to a dream Mina." I said looking up at her with loving eyes.

After hours of cuddles and sharing 'I love you's, we decided it was time to get up and get ready for work.
"Fuck." I groaned.
"What the matter, sweet girl? Tell mommy what's wrong?" Mina asked while looking through her closet.
"I don't have anything to wear."
"I might have something you could wear. You do have quite a small figure. It couldn't be hard to find something." Mina looked through her closet for another few moments until she came to the bed side with fresh panties and an outfit.
"I figured you might want some new panties concerting I ripped your panties from last night." She started with a wink as she walked into her bathroom. She had given me a purple sweater with a floral off white skirt.

 She had given me a purple sweater with a floral off white skirt

I got up and got dressed. I looked into Mina's full length mirror and admired my reflection.
"You do look gorgeous in that skirt." Mina proclaimed as she walked out of her bathroom.
"I have a pair of nude heels you can wear. Size (your shoe size), right?" She asked.
"Yes. And I'm surprised they aren't purple." I remarked with a giggle. I put my hair up in a high pony tail and borrowed some of Mina's mascara and lip gloss.

After a while of getting ready, we were in Mina's car on the way to work.
"Mina it's fine. I can just come back and get my car after work." I said.
"Alright, darling." She said, putting her hand on my thigh. Once we got to work Mina and I started to go our separate ways until she pulled me into one of the women's bathrooms, making sure it was empty before she pulled me in  and kissed me passionately. Mina lifted me up onto the sink and started to kiss down my neck.
"Mmm... Mina, we have to go to work now. Mmm... oh yes. Don't stop." I moaned as she started to suck on my sweet spot.
"Ok. Now I'm done." She said as she pulled away and put me back down.
"You always do this." I said with a giggle.

We made our way out of the restroom and took one final look at each other before going to our respective office's.
"Have a nice day, Ms. Venable."
"To you as well, Ms. Y/l."