one

My eyes peel open as the sunlight streams through the drapes, Titus' strong, musky scent surrounds me as i lay on his naked chest, I feel my face flush the events of last night fill my mind, not only did i become Luna but i lost the thing i held o...

My eyes peel open as the sunlight streams through the drapes, Titus' strong, musky scent surrounds me as i lay on his naked chest, I feel my face flush the events of last night fill my mind, not only did i become Luna but i lost the thing i held onto longest and now i'm no longer the pure flower i made myself out to be.

I lift my head from his chest to look up at him, my mate. The man i'm spending the rest of my life with. Honestly, so much stuff has happened in the short amount of time i've known him and while i've lost her, he's stuck by me, And i love him for that.

"Are you watching me?" He questions groggily causing me to blush as i sit up, keeping the covers close to my chest "No?" I say though it comes out as more of a question, he chuckles as he opens his eyes slowly. "You're mine now." Titus comments causing me to laugh.

"Didn't you say once that I was yours the moment you saw me?" I question causing him to laugh as he nods, "True but i mean officially, You're mine and the pack is ours." I smile as i look down, "I guess so." I say as i push my hair behind my ear.

"How are you?" Titus questions as he sits placing a hand on my bare back, "A little sore but i'll manage." I say my cheeks coated red as the lie comes through my teeth easily, I hurt and i hurt a lot, but if i tell Titus that i'm not gonna be able to leave the bed, and not in THAT way.

Titus smiles before looking at the alarm clock on the bedside table, "Shit, I need to get ready," he says before standing causing me to cover my eyes as a squeak escapes me, i hear him chuckle before he speaks "Amity, i think we're past that point." He says causing me to squeak.

"Go get change," I squeak out causing him to laugh as i listen to his retreating steps before the closet door shuts. I peel my hands away from my eyes before standing myself and heading into the bathroom, turning on the shower, i let my mind run wild. I feel the hot pellets of water massage my skin as my mind goes to the day i met him.

I feel like though it has only been mere months, i have grown so much as a person, i made stupid decisions yes but still, i don't think if Titus wasn't there, I could've been able to deal with Charity's death. I wouldn't have been here now if it weren't for him.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear, I spot the tall figure from the corner of my eye causing my to scream in fright. "I came to let you know i need to leave," Titus says with a laugh as his eyes rake over me causing me to roll my own. "K, Bye." I say in a over the top tone as i lather the shampoo in my hair. Titus chuckles before grabbing my elbow and pulling me towards him and out of the comfort of the warm water , safe to say i'm freezing.

He lightly kisses my head before releasing me, "I love you," He says making me smile, "I love you too," I watch his retreating figure before diving back under the comfortable warmth, the cold air blowing against my skin causing discomfort. I have the whole day to myself and i have no clue what to do with it.

My eyes fall down to my stomach, now that i'm luna i'm basically just a baby making machine am i not? I've always wanted to be a young mom, but i never began to imagine myself being a mom at 18, which reminds me, it's my birthday in less than a month.

My first birthday without getting woken up by a little rascal jumping on me like i'm a trampoline. "I miss you care bear." I whisper to myself, my own voice being drowned out by the sound of the water hitting the solid floor beneath me.

I turn off the water, stepping out of the shower as i head into our bedroom, the towel wrapped around me as my wet footprints soak the carpet. "Whoopsie." I whisper as i stare at the many feet stains.

I quickly pull on a white off the shoulder sweater, a plaid skirt and a pair of tights before pulling my hair into a messy ponytail and adding a cute choker with pom poms on the end to finish the look.

I sigh as i check the time, that took me a whole hour, now to kill the next five. I spend an hour watching the office, but then i get hungry so i go make myself a nutella sandwich, Titus stocked up for me, and then i put After on cause that movie is amazing, and by the time that's finished i'm still on my own for another two hours.

I hate this. I lay across the couch, letting my mind wander. We still haven't figured out who the leak is yet, i know Titus was going on about someone not being trustworthy, but who? "Hey Luna." Lance's voice catches my attention.

"Lance! I thought you were with Titus."

"Eh, he sensed your boredom." I laugh at this, sitting up to face my friend, "Are you guys still trying to work out who the leak is?"

Lance nods, "Are you still gonna lie to Titus about being in so much pain it hurts to move when he gets back." My lips part as my face goes red, "You underestimate our kind Amity. Titus can smell a lie from a mile away."

"Yea well if i told him he would've strapped me to the bed and not let me move at all. And don't even look at me like that cause you know what i mean." He chuckles as he sits beside me.

"So how's the baby thinking going on?" Can this guy read my mind? How the hell is he talking about everything i thought about today? "C'mon Amity, it's not rocket science, you've just become Luna, it's bound to be on your mind."

"I don't know, I mean, I wouldn't mind, Being with Titus gives me the reassurance he won't leave me, he can't, we're soulmates, but that doesn't mean that i'm not terrified, ive always wanted a large family but i didn't expect to be practically married and expected to be pregnant at 18,"

"I see you, If it makes you feel any better i think you'll be a great mom." I smile at Lance, "Titus would probably panic and be that crazy guy whose reading pregnancy books every night and starts crying when your water breaks but i think you would keep him in check." A giggle escapes my lips at Lance's words, he's right though.

"You know Lance, sometimes i think people forget that you're a really good guy. I think they just see the scary Alpha's beta but you're so much more than that." He chuckles, "Thanks."

"How's Darius?"

"Tesoro, Wake up

"Tesoro, Wake up." I hear a whisper as my body shakes carefully, my eyes peel open, immediately meeting the dark brown orbs i have grown to love. I smile instantly, "Hey." I whisper. "Did i fall asleep?"

Titus nods helping me sit up, "Yea, I don't blame you, we had a pretty long night." I slap his chest my cheeks tinting. "Shush." He chuckles at me as he plays with the pom poms on my choker.

"You look gorgeous by the way." I smile at him before feeling him tug on the choker, pulling my lips into his. I smile against his lips as he holds on tightly to the cotton balls. "These might just come in handy."