eight

He freezes

He freezes. And i'm not even exaggerating, he doesn't blink he doesn't rock, he is completely frozen, his mouth open slightly. Almost like a robot trying to process its instructions.

I sit there anxiously as he stares at me before i feel him fall on top of me, his weight crushing my slightly as i look up at him, a large smile sits on his face. I'm two days away from being 19, and i'm gonna be a mother, it's hard to process.

"When did you find out?" He asks, sitting up, pulling me into his lap as his hands sit on my waist. "Two days ago, i didn't tell you cause i was scared." His eyebrows furrow, "You know i'd never leave yo-,"

"Not about that. I lost Charity, She was like a daughter and she was gone in the blink of an eye, I was scared that at some point, i'd lose the baby too, i feel like i'm just surrounded in bad luck, everyone i love leaves, it took seeing Charity again to ease my fears a slight amount but it doesn't change that much."

"Tesoro." He whispers, pulling me close. "I will never, leave you. And i will protect you and our baby with my life." I sigh, i knew he would say that, but i don't know what's worse, losing my baby before it's born or losing him, the only man i could ever love. He would sacrifice himself for me any day, and i don't know if i could bear losing him especially if it's my fault, my fault he's gone, like it's my fault i lost Charity.

"I love you, Titi. And i'm sorry i got defensive about it all." He shakes his head pushing it into the crook of my neck. "You shouldn't be sorry, you're alright to be scared." He whispers against my skin.

I stuff another popcorn into my mouth, Titus decided he would do his meetings from home today considering he just got some news that changes everything and he won't leave me alone, he's crowded me all day except when he's doing his work

I stuff another popcorn into my mouth, Titus decided he would do his meetings from home today considering he just got some news that changes everything and he won't leave me alone, he's crowded me all day except when he's doing his work. Honestly i'm so close to punching him in the nuts.

"Amity." That's concerning. His tone is sharp and the use of my actual name over 'Tes-bla bla bla' or 'Babygirl' alarms me. "Amity who did you tell before me?"

"About the baby?" I question, his jaw clenched as he nods, "No one, I was struggling to admit it to myself. Why?" He doesn't answer, just storms back upstairs, quickly, i follow behind him. "Titi what's going on?" I ask as i enter his office.

He sits in his chair, his fists clenched together as he stares at his computer screen. I approach him, staring over his shoulder as a chill runs down my spine.

Congratulations Titus, I heard you and my daughter are expecting. This couldn't have come at a better possible time, ya know with her death approaching, oh how i can't wait to hear her final scream of pain and watch you crumble and fall. The loss of your mate and your child? I'm bound to take over. We'll be meeting again very soon.

"It's not the first i've gotten of its kind but it's the first that mentions our baby. Amity, I need you to tell me who knows."

"Me, You and Lilia, You don't seriously suspect she has anything to do with it do you, she's been nothing but helpful." Titus' jaw clenched as he shakes his head, "Next time you go, say something specific and incriminating, fake of course. Something like Im on about moving to Russia to get away from him, something believable yet specific."

"Titus you can't be serious, what makes you think she's the rat?"

"She's the only person you told so unless you're lying to me or you told your father that you're carrying then she's the only person who could've." I roll my eyes, I would trust Lilia with my life, literally, there's no way she would betray us like this. I nod, "Fine." I whisper before leaving, i don't wanna betray my friend but apparently that's what i'm gonna do.

I know i died y'all i'm so sorry, i've got a lot of personal stuff going on at the moment so i've been kinda distracted, but here's another chapter for you guys. Also when i do come on the app, i always check your comments and stuff and tysm for all the love on Alpha Titus and Luna Amity. I love you all. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.