Chapter 8

(Rose)

As we are driving I could tell it would be a long one, as to I heard nothing like cars or even city like. Once we arrived there he took me out of the car and removed the blindfold, I saw a big warehouse in the middle of nowhere.

He dragged me inside, walking past many people he stopped and turned around and walked to me, lifting up my face he leaned down and said, "Keep your head held high my queen, as to you are above them, and a queen shouldn't bow down to anyone", "OkAy", I said a bit shackey.

He turned around and continued to walk until we came to a door, he opened the door and what was inside was a big, long table with big, buff men sitting all around it. He walked over to the head of the table and sat down, while still not moving he seemed to notice, he sent me a look that said I must go an 'sit next' to him. I went over and sat there, while everybody just watched, until he spoke, "This is 'Rose Mikaelson' , your queen, and you shall treat her with the utmost respect or for I will have your head, do not look at her funny or even think of anything else with her, or I will not give you a quick and easy punishment, she is MINE, alright you all got that"

He said with a cold voice that sent shivers down my spine but also making me want him even more. "Yes boss", they all replied, stone cold. As they kept talking about work matters I was zoning out until I heard Sébastien shouting at someone, "what the fuck andrew, I thought I put you in charge for a damn reason, not for you to go and party with all your sluts"

He seemed so pissed off that anyone could feel the tension in the air was thick. That was until he put a golden custom made gun on the table saying, "what do you have to say for yourself, huh?", "Sir, I-ii didn't mea-n fo-r an-yth-ing to ha-ppe-n", the poor guy said while still being under Sébastien's death glare, "Sweetheart,what do you think I should do, huh?, punish him or let him go free", he said asking me, "u-mm", I said while looking at Sébastien for help, "he did do something wrong and when you do something wrong you must be taught a lesson don't you think", he said

"u-mm yes", I said not sure of what is right or wrong, his lips tillted into a deadly cold smirk, "Rose, come here", he said motioning for me to come towards him, once I got out of my seat I went to stand by him, he stood up and handed me the gun. "Shoot him", he said in my ear, WHAT is he mad or something, but there's this little feeling inside of me that wants to make him feel proud of me.

'Stockholm syndrome'

I lifted up my hand once I found that little courage telling me to go on, I aimed the gun at the poor guy and saw the emotions twirling inside, 'begging' to not do it, when I found my self being a little hesitant, Sébastien whispered to me, "Now", I shot the bullet and the guy went falling down towards the ground.

Eyes wide open with shock, laying there lifeless. "Good kitten", he said while kissing me on the lips in front of everyone letting them know, I'm 'his'.