A/N

Thank you all for reading my book and supporting as well.

Make sure to follow me and support my other books. I've just posted a new book and would appreciate it if you guys show support to that one too.

Thank you.

..........................................

Forced

As I was running, the walls seemed to be narrowing in on me, the hallways seemed to get longer as my tired legs tried to get me as far away as possible, from the house I once lived in. It was a cold night and it was raining hard, my dress had gotten heavier from all the rain but I tried my best not to slip and fall because I knew if I were to slip it would be over for me.

clap'clap'clap.

The sounds of 'his' clapping and shoes crunching on the fallen leaves had me on edge.

It was a nightmare. And my nightmare was named 'Alexander Black' the famous billionaire who got anything he wanted, the cruel and merciless person that everyone feared yet respected.

*Mature*

....................................................

Forever

'They were both in love, until she found out about him, his secret'

So Isabella Coleman ran, ran way from him to start a fresh, but with carrying his child, so what happens when she finds out he had just bought the whole company of where she works.

"I'll be seeing you very soon Mrs. Coleman" he said to me.

Follow their story on how they over came all their doubts and fear.