Chapter 2

( Picture not mine)

Error's P.O.V

Now this is akward. 

".......Wait a sec......WHER IS YOUR SOUL!?" I yell. They fliched a little bit at it, but who wouldn't?

"Wait....Don't tell me you humans don't have SOULS?" I really don't wanna belive this. How can they feel if they don't have soul? Wow....how am i gonna check them now? I was so deep in thoughs i didn't notice on of those guys friend in an nearby alley. They shot me in the shoulder with the gun. I just looked at my soulder with blank look. Sure it did hurt, but iwas able to bury the pain deep inside. And besides, it isn't as bad as Ink's attacks. They literally burn my bones.

"Well that wasen't really nice." I mutter to myself. I catch the guy on my strings and tight the grip of the strings to cause little bit of pain to the mean humans. Wait. Just now i realize, if the humans doesn't have a soul.....is my soul still there? I try to summon my soul and it works.

"Phew....." I look at the pathetic thing infornt of me called soul. It was red and black. It had some cracks on it and blue strings keeping it together. I unsummon my soul and let the mean humans go. They fall to their knees and were about to run when the shortest one with the spider suit stopped them by hitting them with...spider.....webs? Was it called spider webs? Probably.

"Who are you?" The one with hammer asks. I found him really threating, with the big hammer of his.

"Error." I simply answer.

"Error? Is that some kind of superhero name or something?" The one with iron suit asks. I tild my head and look confiused.

"Um...no? And what's a superhero?" I ask. They look rather.....confiused?

"I think we should take him to avengers tower." The shield guy says. Avengers tower? Weird name, but okay.

"But cap! He might be threat!" The one in spider suit whined. Now i'm really confiused. Did id o something wrong again?

"He's injured. He needs medical help, and he doesn't have hurted anyone, so he will be coming with us." The so called "Cap" coldly stated. Honestly, i wouldn't care less right now. Leave me or take me with them, i don't care. The one with iron suit comes and picks me up bridal style. Aaaaand my anxiety is kicking in. 

"Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope Put me down!!" I can cearly hear the panic in my voice, but the man didn't care. He begin to....fly? This is just weird. I try to breath in and out to calm myself down so i won't reboot infront of a stranger, who literally just KIDNAPPED ME!!! Soon we were infront of a big.....tower? Is this the Avengers Tower or something? We got to the ground but the man still didn't let me down.

"Could you just put me down!?" I start to glitch a little bit more. Only thing that keeps me from rebooting is that i don't wanna do it infront of a stranger who just kidnapped me. He carried me inside the tower the three others following close behind. We soon came to a living room and he sat me down on the....what was it called again...? Oh yeah, cough. He sat me down on the cough and yelled someone called Bruce.

"BRUCE GET OVER HERE!" He yelled. The others now sit down as well. ten seconds later a scientist looking human came to the livingroom. He looks confiused and kinda shocked when he sees me but when he sees my shoulder he has the look of.......symphaty? But why would he have a look of symphaty? The iron guy gives  the scientist a big medical-kit. Wonder where he got it? The scientist looking human askeed some thing that i couldn't kinda understand.

"Is the bullet still inside or did it went trough?" 

"I think it went trough." Iron guy answeres. The scientist looks at me and takes out some healing items.

"You know you don't need to do this.....right?" I asks.

"Ofcourse we have to! You got shot on your shoulder, we must heal it and make sure it doesn't  get any bacterys!" The scientist almost yells.

"It will heal on it's own, it will just take some time." I shrugh. 

"Besides, i have been dealing with worst, it's not like it's hurting......that much.....right now. I will be fine and Fate wouldn't let me die even if i wanted to so nothings gonna happen if that's what your worrying about"

(End of Chapter 2)

˙ Sorry it was short, i'm just tired and i have a sports competion today so i'm just lazying right now. ˙

[Word count: 768]