S I X

I am sorry for the slow update, I just wasn't feeling inspired at all. I finally found inspiration, surprisingly, after re-reading my own fic (which I never do).

My boyfriend, Capcakebw , helped out with this chapter and I love him.

Please vote, it truly makes me happy!

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

The sun was halfway complete its cycle by the time Laesy woke up. She was completely exhausted and this was the first time that she had a decent night's sleep.

Laesy slowly opened her eyes and stretched her arms above her head releasing the tension in her back. She moaned and a small smile grew on her face. Suddenly she noticed that she was not outside on the porch, where she had begun her sleep but on a soft bed. She sighed and realized she was on the Mandalorian's cot that the villagers had lent him. She had told him she was fine sleeping outside. He must have moved her while she was sleeping. She finished her stretch and swung her legs over the edge of the bed, feeling the cold wood of the bar under her feet. She scrunched her toes up letting them feel the grooves in the worn wood floor. Looking out the partially obstructed window she could see the villagers working in their pods, collecting the krill that formed their livelihood.

After cleaning herself off with the small amount of water left in a bowl Omera had left for them, she made her way to the porch she was supposed to sleep on. Laesy squinted her eyes at the midday sun. She felt fully rested and started towards the pods, looking for the Mandalorian or the ex-shock trooper. Laesy took in a deep breath and shut her eyes briefly, soaking up the fresh air and warm sun.

Laesy found the Mandalorian speaking with Cara near a small hut

"Hey there, sleepy head" Cara greeted Laesy as she settled beside them, attempting to join their conversation. Laesy rubbed her eyes, clearing the last bit of sleep from them.

Laesy smiled softly at Cara but turned towards the Mandalorian, "uh, thanks for the bed. I told you—"

The Mandalorian cut her off quickly, "I wasn't sleeping anyways."

Laesy just nodded her head and looked back at Cara, "so what's the plan?"

Cara and the Mandalorian began to explain to her the plan about tracking the raiders. They would leave at nightfall and scout out the enemy. They had to know what they were up against before establishing a plan. Laesy nodded to the duo and turned to find Omera to see if she had fixed up her old clothes. She wouldn't be able to fight in the dress.

__

After returning from there scouting mission, the Mandalorian and Cara attempted to inform the village that they couldn't stay any longer as it was too dangerous.

"But that's why we have you"

"Help us"

"We hired you"

The villagers began to shout out there pleas at the three of them standing on the porch.

Cara pushed off the wall and stepped towards the edge of the porch, "That was before we knew about the AT-ST"

"What's that?" Many questioned and looked at Cara confused.

"The armoured walker with two enormous guns that you knew about and didn't tell us." Cara spat back, frustrated.

Omera stepped forward and looked at all three of them in the eyes, "Please help us, were not leaving," she shifted her gave to the shorter female, "Laesy please, we need your help."