9

[ ; ]
michael started painting a cloud on jessie's belly
he slowly pressed the brush on her soft skin, jessie shivered at the touch, the paint was cold.
neither of the two wanted or felt like o speak, they were just enjoying silence in another dark night.
michael finished up the clouds with some white paint and continued with the sky, the sky was going to be light blue, all around her belly and waist.
it was a relaxing moment for them, they let themselves go with the flow of that silent night, there was no sounds besides michael's brushes.
finishing up the sky michael draw some stars, small yellow and white dots here and there to light up the sky, like in real life.
when he was done with the stars he made her turn around to paint on her back, jessie was still shivering but she was also enjoying the whole process of painting her skin.
on jessie's back michael decided to paint some flowers, some roses to be more specific.
he slowly painted the rose petals, as he kept on jessie was so relaxed that she was almost falling asleep .
"i'm almost done"
as he pronounced those words jessie felt like she was going to be alone soon, again.
when michael was done, he made turned jessie around and looked at her with a smile, before standing up michael traced a line of kisses down to jessie's belly, when he was done he looked up to her and she was smiling, michael stood up and hugged her, tightly.
"you should see yourself, you are the most beautiful painting in this museum"
and michael really meant that, complimenting her was natural for him, she was just that beautiful.

[ ; ]
after a week of that body painting night jessie was more sure than ever that she wasn't going to let michael do the donation of eyeballs.
it was just something out of question.
michael on the other hand was thinking about the only way last to help her.
don't let her know that he was going to be the donator.
michael was in the hospital to get a general check up
"everything is fine with you, mister jackson.
you can donate,"
he was the happiest man in the world when the doctor said that, he now had to prepare himself for the surgery.
jessie was called by the hospital telling her hah they had found a anonymous donator for her transplant and she had to go there to get a check up and see if everything was fine.
she accepted, she had nothing to lose at that point, thinking michael gave up with his stupid thoughts.
she was wrong though.
once she was in the hospital she got a complete check up and everything was fine, bedsides being blind she was completely healthy and young so the surgery was approved.
they do kept her in to prepare her for the surgery and she was told that the next day she was going to get the transplant.
saying that jessie was exited wasn't enough, she was beyond thrilled to see the world, to see the colours and to see michael's beautiful face.
even though she already knew how he looked like, seeing him with actual eyes was going to be different for sure.
with the day passing by she had to call work, with the hospital phone, and tell them she wasn't going in for a few weeks, she also wanted to call michael but she didn't had his family number neither the university one, so she immediately gave up and waited for the next day.

[ ; ]
as the following day came jessie was scared, now that the surgery was around the corner she was scared as hell to fail it, or to just not like how's the world would look like.
she was used to see it with her hands, and she liked what she saw but now it was going to be completely different and she didn't know what to expect from it.
"miss, we are ready for your surgery, a nurse will pick you soon"
as the doctor walked out jessie stared crying, she was ready but she also wasn't.
the nurse came and prepared her for the operation room and also tired to calm her down a bit.
"everything is going to be fine miss, you'll be happy afterwards"
and then all jessie could remember was falling asleep.
when she woke up she was woken up by the hospital loud sounds, she had to take a few seconds to remember what happened and where she was, when she got everything in place she wanted to open her eyes but the bandage on her face didn't let her, of course there was a eye bandage, she thought.
jessie slowly fell asleep again waiting for the doctor to come in.
meanwhile michael in the other room didn't woke up yet, he was completely wasted by the surgery and everything that happened, but he was sure, he will never regret it.
when the nurse came to prepare him he asked her if the chance of jessie seeing again were high and the nurse said it was around 89%, it wasn't the maximum but it was enough for michael to do it.
after a few hours back in the room michael finally woke up, he also had a bandage on his face and eyes, as he was adjusting to the noises and the darkness he thought how could jessie live so many years in such condition.
he already saw the world, he knew the colours, he knew her face, he saw everything so for him going to see only black now wasn't a big deal, but for her, it must have been.
michael was taken back to reality when the doctor came in to check on him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  a.n  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
so this is more of an "explanative"
chapter but i needed to get this done
sorry if it's rushed lmao, hope you enjoy anyway.