15

[ ; ]
jessie and michael landed to paris after hours and hours of flight, everything went smoothly and they were happy to be landed safely.
once they were in the hotel they forget about everything and slept, they slept the whole day.
the following day michael decided to do something more for his jessie and went out really early in the morning, around 6:00 am and went to by some flowers, he chose roses and tulips, he remembered them being absolutely gorgeous exactly like jessie.
when he came back to the hotel jessie was still sleeping, michael called the room service and asked for breakfast, when it came jessie woke up by the loud sound the waiter did and the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was michael standing there, smiling, with his hands down his back.
"good morning beautiful princess, or should i say bonjour"
jessie smiled and michael could feel her smile all around the room, he walked a little bit nearer to the bed.
"close your eyes,"
she did so and in that moment michael took out the flowers bouquet he bought for her leaning them near her nose, so she could smell them.
"flowers, oh michael! you know i love flowers"
and it was true he knew it, he knew it all about her.
she opened her eyes and the flowers were in front of her nose, she looked at the beautiful colours and she immediately stood up to hug michael, and thanked him.
michael finally decided, after breakfast, to talk with jessie about the real reason why they were there, in paris.
"so uhm, jessie there's something i have to tell you"
of course jessie was worried at that, she thought the worst thing. but when he smiled, because he felt her frustration, and took her hand in his she calmed down a bit.
"we are here not only to have a romantic trip in the artistic city but also because here they have a doctor that is specialised in cases like mine that gave the eyesight to other people, and he can actually help me to get back my eyesight without using any other third person eyes, that's why i wanted to come here, i think no one else should be involved in this."
jessie was beyond shook, like of course she was happy for him, but, that almost felt like a regret to her.
"do you regret the transplant you did for me?"
michael opened his eyes widely.
"no! absolutely not, i'm happy i gave you back your eyesight, just that a friend of mine told me about this doctor and i thought it was a good opportunity for me, at least i can try"
jessie was still kinda sad about it, she wasn't sure if that was the truth but well she decided to accept it.

[ ; ]
before going to the doctor and have the check up he needed, michael decided to take jessie to the eiffel tower, from there you could see the whole city in the most beautiful way possible.

[ ; ]before going to the doctor and have the check up he needed, michael decided to take jessie to the eiffel tower, from there you could see the whole city in the most beautiful way possible

jessie was loving all of what she was seeing.
she really looked like a kid opening gifts, michael was enjoying having next to him such a happy girl.
"do you like it, princess?"
jessie quickly nodded and jumped around watching down to the beautiful view.
michael took jessie hand and intertwined their fingers, the day was going amazingly.
but michael couldn't stop thinking how would be to the doctor later, he was scared to fail the surgery and also he was scared to go under another surgery, he just wanted to live a happy life, with jessie.
after a while out doing some typic touristic stuff they went to the doctor office, once they were inside michael started to feel anxious and he almost had a panic attack, but jessie was able to calm him down.
of course when the doctor called him jessie went inside as well.
"good afternoon guys, how can i help you?"
michael was surprised to hear the doctor speak a perfect english, anyway, he explained everything that happened and told him what he wanted and expected from this experimental surgery.
the doctor understood everything and explained to him the perks and the costs of it, of course it was a expensive surgery but michael was ready to give it all.
"okay well, let's see each other tomorrow at 8:00pm at the hospital"
michael was more than ready, but jessie wasn't.
i can't lose you michael, please i pray for everything going well. she thought after walking out of the doctor office.
since it was still kinda early they decided to go to the louvre museum, having a date.
that was the thing they wanted to see the most, jessie was super happy to go see the excellence of art.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  a.n  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
of course this is messy and doesn't have a real sense but oh well.
i loved the louvre museum when i went to visit it, so i decided to have them a date in there.