Eighth Year

The song is the definition of Drarry

Harry's POV

Another year, another attempt to survive. Another year liking the Draco Malfoy. Yet another year ruining the small chance of us ever getting together.

I, Harry James Potter, am a bisexual and I do have a crush on Mr. Malfoy. Unbelievable? I think not. I've always thought that I'd looked like the awkward bi type of person.

Finally my last year at Hogwarts but what I think is more important, my last incredibly small chance to date Draco.

I'd always thought I'd liked girls and only girls but the tables turned rapidly when I came to Hogwarts and met Malfoy. At the mere age of 11, I was attracted to him. With his slicked back hair and pristine uniform, my innocent fully heterosexual little brain was messed up. Ron always says he is annoying. He is but in many different ways. He annoys me because he would only acknowledge me when he was sneering or insulting me. But if it was the only I'd ever get his attention then so be it.

I lay there daydreaming about all the ways I could try snatch he is gaze every once in a while until...

"Harry! Get the bloody hell up! Your going to be late!"  Ron shouted whipping my curtains open.

"Damn it Ron, I'm up!" I croaked.

"Get ready, I've been trying to wake you up for 10 minutes!" he snapped. I really did just spend 10 minutes thinking about me and Malfoy's non-existent future together.

Ron sighed then started..... dragging me?!

"What are you doing?!" I screamed.

"You zoned out so I'm dragging you to the bathroom," he replied in an annoyed tone.

"But—" Ron dropped me by the bathroom door then walked away. I sat on the floor contemplating my life choices but soon stood up and sauntered into the bathroom and locked the door.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Me, Ron and Hermoine frantically scurried down various sets of steps. Breakfast was almost over and if we didn't go any faster, there would be nothing leftover for us to eat.

"Come on!" Hermoine beckoned reaching the bottom of the staircase. She might not seem like it but she was actually quite agile. I've always wondered why she'd never thought of trying out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. I guess it would interrupt her studies.

Reaching the ground floor, we all got a chance to catch our breath but in a few seconds we were off again.

Entering the Great Hall, we jogged down the isle and found our seats at the Gryffindor table.

"We got here in the end!" Moine stated.

"Let us feast!" Ron exclaimed ignoring Hermoine's comment and digging in to some pancakes. I let out a small laugh and took a piece of toast for myself.

"It's gonna be a long year," I mumbled under my breath then taking a bite out of my toast.

*******************************

Word count: 475

I had to edit it a tad cause I'm indecisive.