Fun and Games

Harry's POV

Dray and I sat in the perfect little den for the rest of the day (with the exception of sneaking in and out of the Great Hall for lunch) until it was just before the big Halloween feast. I was laying in his lap when he realised it was nearly 6pm.

"Harry?" Draco asked.

"Yep," I said looking up at him.

"We need to go to the feast," he said.

"No," I defied.

"Yes."

"Why when I could be here with you?" I questioned, just to stall.

"So that you don't starve. Again," he answered, rage boiling in his eyes.

"You're angry; calm down," I said. I sat up and turned round then pecked his cheek for good measure.

"I'm a Veela, what can I say," he replied, anger going down. "I also don't take bribe."

"Course you don't."

We got up out of the forest and walked round to the front of the school and enter through the grand doors. About to enter the Great Hall, I realised that for the first time in ages that we won't be sitting at the same table. It's really been that long? We've really been that glued to each other.

'Pretty much,' Draco thought toward me. 'Cmon then.'

I pushed open the double doors and waved to Draco then walked to the Gryffindor table. I sat by Ron and Mione when they bombarded me with questions.

"Where were you mate?"

"Were you even in the castle? Were you with someone?"

"Somewhere, no and maybe," I answered blatantly. Dumbledore cut off the rest of their questions and commenced the feast. Hermione was looking at me as if to figure out where I was or who I was with.

The feast went by quicker than I'd have thought. I wolfed down most of my food. Rushed out of the hall as soon as it was possible, signaling for Draco to for Draco to follow.

For the entrance to the party room, I've made it pretty much foolproof; it was invite only so if your signature being on the piece of paper is the only way you're going in or out.

We arrived at the 4th floor classroom, aka the Magical Mirror room, and were let in with our handprints, which was a weird owner only entrance thing. The place was already decorated neatly and had everything set up. We were even gonna play 7 minutes in Heaven which Draco heavily protested against (for obvious reasons) but I convinced him to let me play the game. I thought it was ridiculous for me to have his permission as we were both 18 and could make our own desicions. {A/N: Harry you're an oblivious bean, why wouldn't he-} I was sure he'd fiddled with the bottle we were using though.

By the time I'd checked all the charms and what not, it was nearly time for people to start arriving and of course, Ron and Hermione came first.

I heard the door opening and looked back to see my best friends entering and admiring the nicely decorated room.

"This is cool, mate," Ron said awestruck.

"And you did this by yourself?" Mione asked. I looked at her smiling then nodded.

"Yep. All by myself," I answered. Mione frowned, unsure of what I'm saying was the truth then a slight smirk appeared on her face when she caught sight of Draco reading something in the corner.

"What about him?" she questioned, gesturing to Dray which made him look up from his book.

'Well he is my boyfriend, obligated to come with me, wherever,' I said sarcastically through thoughts. When Draco snickered a bit, a puzzled look was displayed on Mione's face. Meanwhile Ron was sneaking some crisps from a bowl.