oh..

"Maddie get up! your so lazy!" Danny says shaking me. "shuuut uuuppp!" i say pulling the blanket over my head and rolling over. "WAKE UP MADDIE!" i hear Paul scream. "im going to kill both of you if you dont leave." i say annoyed. "ooohhhhh is that a threat?" Danny asks. i sit up. "now its a promise." i say dashing out of bed and after Danny, but Paul catches me around my waist and swings me over to him. "Morning beautiful." Paul says with a smile. "oh shut it babe, im mad at you to." i say kissing his nose. he laughs.

          "Tell me again why we are at the mall?" i ask. "I want you to meet my.....friend." Danny says. i shrugg. he smiles and runs up to a beautiful girl. "Maddie, Paul this is my girlfriend Becca." Danny says. i frown. Girlfriend? "hi, im paul and this is my girlfriend Maddie." Paul says shaking her hand. "hey." Becca says smiling. i fake a smile back. Danny has been lying. to paul, and to me. Becca shrieks. "BRITTANY!" she screams fleeing from Danny arms and into the arms of yet another girl who was more attractive then me. "OH MY GOD HOW ARE YOU?!" Becca asks. "great!" the girl screams. "hey Danny!" Brittany screams hugging him, then paul. "uh, who's that?" Brittany asks smiling at me. "Britt this is my girlfriend Maddie." Paul says. i fake a smile. "C-can we go?" i ask Paul. "whats wrong?" he asks. i shrugg and just start to walk away. i cant compete with those girls! i saw how Paul looked at Brittany!