Waking up it just so hard to do

i hear the alarm go off, instently making tears stream down my cheeks. Danny hugs me. "Listen to me, your the best thing, thats ever happened to me. i love you so much it hurts. i need you to stay in Maryland. please. its all i ask, that you be here waiting for me when i get back. Austins gonna stay here while im gone. i'll call and text you all day. i promise. i love you." He says pulling my face up to his. he presses his lips harshley to mine. "i love you to." i say. Danny whipes away the tears. "Dont cry. its going to be ok. im here. nomatter how far away i am, im here for you." Danny says kissing me again. The doorbell rings. "it probably Paul." Danny says. "You get around, i'll get it." i say. danny catches my arm. "Talk to him...ok?" he asks. i nod.

          i open the door. "hey.." Paul says. i jump up wrapping my arms around his neck. he drops his bags and wraps his arms around my waist. "im going to miss you." i say into his chest. "i know babe, i'll miss you to." he says. i kiss his cheek. "i still care Paul. i know i'v been a total bitch to you, but your still my best friend." i say. he smiles. "i'll take good care of D, while we're gone." Paul says. i smile.

         Austin get here and hugs me. Danny and paul wait for the bus. it comes and i run into Dann's arms. "Please take care of yourself." i say. "Dont worry about me." he says. "Austin, i swear to god, dont let anything happen to her, and if you even kiss her cheek ill b-" Danny starts. "he'll be ok with it because he wont be there to kiss my cheek for 6 months." i say. Danny smiles then gives me a long drawn out kiss. "i love you." he says before getting on the bus. it pulls away. i such in a shakey breath. "he'll be ok." Austin says taking me back inside. he will be fine. but will i?