🍋🎂JoeyxReader(Birthday Special)🎂🍋

Hey guys! In order to get this done I didn't do much of a read through so please excuse any mistakes! Fair warning in case you didn't notice the lemons, this is a smut birthday story!

Enjoy!

XXX

An early Saturday morning. Finally, a day one could rest and recover sleep from a hectic week. Sleeping in was want Joey Wheeler had in mind. He dozed happy with out a care in a plain white shirt and a pair of shorts. Light snores floated from his mouth as a bit of drool dribble out the corner of his mouth.

The sun tried to shine its light into the small bedroom but the cloth blind block out the morning light. Joey's soft snore stopped for a moment and a low chuckle left him. He was about to snore again but another chuckle came and Joey grinned in his sleep as he turned over in his bed. His top arm reached out for the partner he had fallen asleep with late last night but his hands found nothing. The grin turned into a frown and he tried reaching further.

His brows furrowed and as his eyes opened he lifted his head. You were gone from his bed. Joey wiped the drool away then looked over at the time. 7am. Why were you up so early when you had nothing to do today? Joey sat up and looked at his phone to see if you left any messages but there was nothing. Did I snore so loud that she up and left? Oh crap! Did I fart in my sleep!

Joey jumped out of bed and was about to head to the door when you came in dressed in your fluffy robe.

"Oh! You're awake already!" You said pulling your robe closer together. "I thought you would sleep in since it's Saturday."

Joey's brown eyes softened at you as his panic felt him. She looks so cute dressed like that! Oh girl, what you do to me...

A year had passed since the two of had started dating and Joey wanted to move the relationship along. For the passed three months you started sleeping over and even left a few thing at his apartment. The nights you started to stay were becoming more frequent and Joey was working up the nerve to suggest that the two of start living together.

"I got curious about where you went. Did my snoring scare you off?"

You gave a light laugh then closed the door behind you and leaned on it. "No, I had something I wanted to do in the kitchen."

"The kitchen? At seven in the morning?"

"Well, it needs sometime to bake and I thought it would be nice for you to wake up to the smell of French toast." You said went a smile. Joey's face brighten at you.

"I swear I'm not just saying this cause you're making us an awesome breakfast but I love you."

You laughed again and pushed off the door. Your eyes didn't leave his as you played it the rope of your robe as you walked up to him with a sly smile. Joey grinned back at you as he read the signs of the sway of your walk and the playful smile on your lush lips. He could feel his member twitching awake under the cotton fabric of his shorts. A slow breath left him as you placed your hands on his chest.

"Mm, why do I get the feeling you're planning something." Joey wrap an arm around your waits as his other hand went to your shoulder. He wasn't wrong, you were planning something but you were enjoying the anticipating look in Joey's face to reveal what right away.

His fingers slid along the fuzzy treads of the robe to get a good feel of your body. Pulling you closer you could feel the warm coming off of him.

"Tell me," he said huskily, "do ya have something for me under that robe of yours?"

"I might. Do you want to see?"

Joey simply nodded his head and you lean in closer to whisper along his lips, "I'll show you, but first you have to kiss me."