Room Arrangements

Lucifer lectured you three for three hours! Mammon complained, knowing it would take this long. Beel had completely forgotten and was just focused on his hunger right now. You were so tired, having to listen to Lucifer's spiel for three whole hours! You glared at Mammon, this was all his fault. If he hadn't forced you to eat Beel's custard then none of you would be here.

"Since (Y/N)'s room is no unusable," he gives the three of you an intense glare, "she'll have to stay with someone else." You noticed Mammon tense up for a moment. "Beel, she'll be staying with you."

"WHA-?! Why is she staying in his room?!" Mammon shouted. "She has a pact with ME, not him!"

Lucifer sighed and replied, "Beel has the spare bed so it would make sense that he stays with her."

After a bit of discussion, nothing changing with the room decision, Lucifer sent you three on your way. Beel led you to his room. Entering it, you found yourself faced with a beautiful, ornate room with two beds. The one to your left was orange with a sun symbol around the head of it while the other to your right was purple with a moon symbol above it. Figuring the orange one was Beelzebub's, you went over to the purple one.

"Oh, no. You take my bed." Said Beel. "I'll sleep on the couch."

You looked over at him, "Are you sure? I don't want to take your bed."

"I'm sure. I'll be fine. That bed is taken by my brother."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know." You went over to sit on Beel's bed.

"It's fine." Beel glanced over at the empty purple bed. It was made perfectly and looked like it hadn't been slept in in a while. "He hasn't been around. He got into a big fight with Lucifer and sent off to the human world on the exchange program." You watched Beel's expression as he told you. "We're twins actually. Well, only in the sense we were made at the same time. We're almost nothing alike, but I always got along with him."

"Do you miss him?"

Beel sighed and nodded. "Yeah. It's not been the same in here since he and Lucifer had their falling out and he was sent off. You won't even get to meet him when he comes back."

"I wish I had the chance to." You smiled sweetly at him. "I'm sure he's great."

"I really wish Lucifer and him would make up when he comes back." Beel shook his head and smiled at you. "Be sure not to mention him to Lucifer. Anyway, I can show you what he looked like. His portrait should be in the hall of portraits."

"I'd love to!"

Beel led you to the hallway and pointed at a picture of a blue haired demon with bangs over his eyes. "That's him. That's Belphegor." Beel smiled up at the portrait.

"Awww, he looks so cute." You commented. "I'll bet you two will have a lot to discuss when he gets back."

"Yeah, that's true." Beel said. "I can't wait to see him again then."

You looked up at the portrait, no doubt in your mind you had definitely seen him before.