#1: Dissapearance

((Disclaimer: Originally, this was on my old account on Quotev, now named as "eggwaffles"; please dont sue me if you find this on that account on Quotev))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just another ordinary day for (Y/N) (L/N). Another boring and rather hazardous day of high school. As her ears registered the sounds of beeping of her alarm clock, she groaned as she shifted her hand over her alarm clock - continuing to shut it off.

Upon doing so she slowly rose from her bed with a rather haggard appearance. She shifted her legs off her bed, with her feet onto the floor. With a little yawn, she proceeded to stand up and get herself ready for school. A few moments later, as she was putting on some casual clothing her phone began to emmit a beeping noise. She turned her gaze to the device and noticed a text message. It was from her childhood friend, Jaron Cohen. A 16-yr old rule-abiding male. Smart and studious, but sometimes rather shy and aloof.

She let out a little chuckle upon seeing who was the text message from. "Oh, Prince. You anxious dork." She mumbled to herself.

Apparently, (Y/N), for some reason, likes to call Jaron, by the nicknames she has thought for him; Which are Prince and/or Princi. (Y/N) then picked up the phone and checked what the message said; 'Hey (Y/N), are you on your way to school? I don't want you to be late'

'You and your overly rule-abiding personality.. Don't worry, I'm already getting ready. Or at least I was.. Until you suddenly texted me' (Y/N) replied.

A brief moment later, she immediately received a reply, saying: 'Oh. My apologies, then. I'll let you be. Just don't be late for school. As long as the bell hasn't rang yet, I'll just be here by our usual spot in the hallway. I'll be waiting for you :) '

(Y/N) smiled upon reading the reply. 'Thanks Princi! See you then <3' She replied once more. Proceeding to place her phone back on her desk and finish getting ready for school.

A few moments later, after (Y/N) finally finished with everything she has to do. She walked to school, munching on a sandwhich for breakfast. (If you don't like sandwhiches, then it's any food you would eat on the way to school). As she entered into the campus, she scampered towards Jaron; who was, as promised, waiting for her at their usual spot in the hallway. "Hey there, Princi!" She called out to her dear friend - who was looking down at his phone. Jaron looked up from his phone as a smile formed on his face upon seeing (Y/N). "Morning (Y/N" He greeted as (Y/N) stood beisde him."But you know you shouldn't really run in the halls though. It's against the school rules." He added.

(Y/N) sighed "Stop talking about the school rules over and over again." She complained. "No offense, but it's just weird.."

Jaron pouted a little - sort of embarassed. "..Right..S-Sorry (Y/N).." He apologized in a coy manner.

(Y/N) let out a little chuckle as she playfully punched Jaron's shoulder. "Aw c'mon. Don't give me that look, you dork!" She teased. "Anyway, what'cha doing on your phone, Prince?"

"Oh, I was just reading about this bizarre game called Baldi's Basics." Jaron replied. (Y/N) seemed to be interested. "Baldi's Basics?" She then questioned, earning a nod from Jaron. "Apparently, it's a game whereas you just basically interacting with this Math teacher Mr. Baldi. You could also solve Math questions too." He continued.

"..And you're interested in this, why?.."

Jaron shrugged, awkwardly. "I just thought of checking it out. Besides, it's just a beta game after all. There's nothing much to expect from it, so I might delete about 30-minutes after trying to play the game." He explained. As he did, suddenly - someone wrapped an arm around both (Y/N) and Jaron. "Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Asked someone. Both (Y/N) and Jaron glanced over their shoulders and saw their other dear friend, Gaby Schneider. A young male who is about their age. Out-going and enthusiastic he is; Although people often mistaken him to be rather childish for always keeping his hands hidden in the white sleeves - that are adorned on his red shirt - in a rather juvenile manner.