1. A Quarrel

Devyani Singh Raizada looked at her Chhotey murdering the piece of paratha on his plate, frowning at its non oozing blood out of its cooked wheat body.

Mami was sulking eyeing the oily paratha even if her dear niece Anjali was warning her with eyes.
Eyes are intense then words after all.

'Till when Chhotey?? Anjali is married and happy, Aakash is married to payal bitiya for one and a half year and even Nk bitwa who is much younger to you, is dating Naina.. Only you are left single like a Saint. Am I not fortunate enough to see your bride, Do I have a right on you or not?? '-Nani was blackmailing him.

Arnav Singh Raizada stopped murdering the paratha with fork and glared his nani.

Ever since that money Nk disclosed that he is dating Naina, his life has turned hell.
For heaven shake Nk is just twenty four and he is not any old man.. He too is just  twenty eight... Not that much older or elder, not atleast when whole family is emberassing him calling Chhotey and Chhotey!!

Every alternate day Nani is torturing him for his never happening marriage. First it was perusing, then pastering, then emotional blackmailing and now threatening...

Nani won't understand him..
He doesn't need a girl to come in his life and then...
Marriages are disaster.

'If you aren't marrying, consequences will be terrible, Chhotey... Decision is yours!!' - Nani shouted.

'Yeah...!'-He guttered tired of this talk.

He saw his elder sister gasping, closing her mouth and his mami chocking on to the glass of juice.

His day is spoiled.
Today he have to shout more on his workers, fire few more of them to calm his anger down.
Where is the knife HariPrakash uses to cut vegetables?

'Try more... I would never marry, you should understand my point. I am free to live my life as per my terms' - ASR barked.

'Chhotey!!' - Di mildly opposed.
'Arnav Bitwa!' - Mami swallowed.

'If you aren't marrying, I too am not staying anymore in this house, this is your house, you built it with your own money. I will go back to what is mine. What my husband left for me'-Nani went up to her room and came back as if she was prepared with this Brahmastra of her...

A suitcase...
Yes she came out dragging a suitcase..

Hello hi Bye bye... Now Arnav Bitwa will roar like his middle name and... Like never before... Have to stop eruption of the volcano..

Mami ran to snatch it from her mother in law.
Where is this blackmailing thing going now!!

Nani pushed her daughter in law away and remained strong in her stance and work of taking her luggage by herself .

Arnav clutched the other side of the suitcase and dragged it towards him.

The powerful man and opposition was just an widow, nearly seventy years old weak woman...

The suitcase remained in his arm and his Nani rolled down the stairs...
To fall at the end of the stairs!!

Arnav Singh Raizada was shocked at the top of the stairs, he was shocked beyond imagination to react...!!

    This is the first part of a new story Darlings...
I will update acording to your response.
Let me know your stance.
Thank you...