- Extra -

XuanLu POV

Today is Zhan 3rd death anniversary.
I look at his smiling photos at the corner at my house.
I miss his sunshine smiley face.

It's been 3 years.
Time really went by so fast.
Everyone was devastated at his funeral. None expect Zhan has left us that early.
None know he was sick.

There's so many fans came. They all bringing a red rose. Your favorite flower.
I hope you like it.

I stroke his face softly.

"Shijie miss you Zhan" I smile wiping my tears.

I jolt and turn around when I heard the bell ringing.

It's the delivery guy.

My package get returned for the third time.

I look at the beautiful bouquet at my hand.
Bring me back to that one afternoon, when Zhan made a special request for me.

-Flashback-

2 days after Zhan breaking down and tell me everything. Zhan called me and we agreed to meet in a famous flower shop.

"Why are we here Zhan?" I ask looking at his face. He looks tired and sad.

"Shijie, I need a big favor. Could you do that for me?" He ask looking at the flowers.

"What is it?"

"I need to send flowers for Yibo every year. You can send it at his wedding anniversary"

"Why?"

"He'll get suspicious, if I lose touch altogether" He look at me pleading.

"What if he look for you?"

"Xichen-ge will know what to do" Zhan walks around to look at another flower.

"Zhan, for how long I should do this? Until when you decide to keep him in the dark?" I grab his arm.

"Just a few years jie. How about 3 years? After 3 years I am sure he won't wonder if I lose contact with him"

"Zhan. I don't think he'l-"

"Shijie. Please. Do me this favor" He smile at me.

I wipe my tears and nods.

"Sure! So what should I gave him?"

"Just gave him a bunch of different flowers, but make sure it's containing a Yellow acacia and purple hyacinth"

"Why those specific flowers?"

"Yellow acacia means secret love and purple hyacinth means I'm sorry. That's the two words that I didn't managed to say to Yibo"

I saw a lone tears dropping from his eyes.

-End of Flashback-

I bring the bouquet inside.
I take the vase and put them inside. Bring it to the corner and put it in front of Zhan photo.

"Here. This is the last bouquet Zhan. I've already fulfilled my promise"

I look at the photos.
Ah I really miss these boys.
Always be happy you two.
Wherever you are.

If you look beside Zhan's smiling photo, you'll find another photograph of a smiling boy.

The boy that Zhan loves very much.
The boy who loves Zhan very much.

I walked towards the window and staring at the sky. What a nice day.

"Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo. What are you two doing now? Are you two happier now? Don't forget to visit this Shijie. Please.. always be happy. Shijie love you both very much" I pray.

****************************