(09) - Lies -

Wang Yibo POV

Those lies started in front of his hospital room. The first time I heard he fainted.

I received a call from someone using Zhan-ge's phone. He said he found Zhan-ge fainted at his cafe near our house.
I ask him to call the emergency service and ask to transport him to Cloud Recess hospital where Lan Xichen, Zhan-ge family doctor works.

I scream to my manager and ask him to go to Zhan-ge immediately.
I rushed over to his room after screaming to the receptionist.
I standing quitely outside his room, trying to calm down my breath.

I opened the door slowly and stop when I heard Xichen-ge voice speaking to another doctor.

"There's nothing we can do?" The old doctor ask.

"I'm afraid no. He has a hereditary condition that makes him unable to take any cancer medicine. His dad got same disease back then" Xichen-ge said.

I froze at my spot.

"He doesn't have that much time left isn't he?" The old doctor ask in small voice.

"I'm afraid yeah. He know if his time is..." Xichen-ge didn't finish his word.

"Does his family know?"

"Sadly No. He asked me to not to say anything to him"

My Zhan-ge is dying.
My Zhan-ge time almost up.

I take a step back and run to nearby bathroom. Lock myself inside on of the small cubicle. Put my hands on my mouth preventing any sounds escape.

I cry hard.
I'm afraid I'll go crazy.
But what should I do? But I couldn't even go crazy.
As long as he still keep everything as his secret I can't do anything except pretending to be oblivious.

I take a deep breath. Get out and go home.

************************

"I'm in love" I said when we lounging around in a holiday.

"With your girlfriend?"

I look at Zhan-ge. He's so breathtaking.
No, with you. How I wish I could say that.

"Nah I broke up with my last girl few months ago. Did I forgot to tell you?" I forgot which girl he means.

"I lost count how many time you broke up Yibo" He said and continue to clean bean sprouts, throwing some of those at my face.

I laughs.

Can we stay like this? Please god.

"But. But.. This girl Is so special. She's different. I feel like she's the one"

Are you jealous ge? Say yes, and I'll confess if you're the one that I love.

"Really? Good for you then" He stand up and walk to the kitchen. I look at his back.

Why are you always showing your back to me ge. Look at me. I love you.

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"I met her at TTXS two days ago. She's one of the guest. She is a psychiatrist. Pretty, cute and kind"

That's what people said about her.

"Perfect girl then. Good luck" He smile and walk to the toilet.

Perfect he said? I want Zhan-ge to know, for me, he's the only one who has the quality of being called perfect.

Zhan-ge took too long inside the bathroom.