Extended Summary and Explanations

Lyn is faced with an unfamiliar universe, strange destructive powers, and a family at war. She believes her choices will determine her fate, but in the world of the gods, fates are preordained.

When she is pulled out of Overspace by Hank Pym, she is confused. How did she get there? Who is she? And why does she have these amazing—and destructive—powers? Taken in by Hank and his daughter, Hope, she is trained to become a superhero. Sent in to help with the Civil War, she sides with Tony, befriending Peter. Then finding out her parentage, she flees to Wakanda, where she meets Shuri and discovers her true powers.

-O-

This story is the first installment of my Earth-111206 series, which follow Lyn and her adventures. It takes place right after Ant-Man goes to the Quantum Realm and goes until the beginning of Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Earth-111206 is the designation I have given a universe of my own creation. It is centered in the Marvel Multiverse and is very similar to Earth-199999, or the MCU, except it has my characters in it as well. I do not own anything but Lyn.

-O-

For more information about the Marvel Multiverse, please see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse_(Marvel_Comics) 

For more information about Overspace, please see: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Overspace