𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

A/N: oh hiiii :) you're probably gonna hate me next update, but it's fineeeeee

beomgyu is in the kitchen with his earphones in as he sings serendipity by bts and begins to make himself a bowl of cereal. he places his favorite bowl on the table along with his favorite light up spoon he uses when he's in a good mood then goes to the pantry to grab a box of cereal. when he turns around, he sees yeonjun and soobin staring at him with judgmental eyes and he screams.

he pulls his earphones out to yell, "how the fuck did you guys get in here?!"

soobin rolls his eyes then holds up the spare key beomgyu's parents gave him and the blonde haired boy blushes in embarrassment. yeonjun snickers, "we didn't want to disturb you since you were hitting that falsetto so perfectly."

"when you said 'just let me love you, kang taehyun!', i felt that shit." soobin puts a hand over his heart as he closes his eyes and nods his head with a solemn look on his face.

beomgyu scoffs playfully, "shut the fuck up, losers." he walks to his bowl to pour his cereal in then goes to the fridge to grab milk. "anyways, why are you guys even here?"

the couple sits at the table across from beomgyu's cereal bowl as he pours milk into it and yeonjun says, "we just came to check up on you and see how the date went."

"the note didn't say it was a date."

"but it was still a date."

"well..." beomgyu trails off and yeonjun gasps with a bright smile on his face. "hush! so...maybe it was a date and it was one of the best nights i ever spent with him."

soobin smiles happily at his best friend and tells him, "i'm so happy for you, beomgyu! i told you that you'd have him again!" beomgyu giggles as he smiles back at his best friend. he truly does feel happy that he finally has taehyun back and nothing can ruin that. "so, did you ask him out yet?"

the smile morphs into a look of regret and horror.

yeonbin both release a sigh of disappointment and yeonjun facepalms himself. "i cannot believe this dumbass forgot to ask the love of his life to be his boyfriend."

"i-it wasn't my fault!" beomgyu exclaims in distress as his friends give him a look. "i-i was distracted! he put me under a spell by...by how..."

soobin questions the younger. "by how what?"

"by how cute he was 🥺."

yeonjun furrows his eyebrows then asks, "how the fu-"

he's interrupted by his boyfriend who scolds beomgyu. "how could you forget to ask him to be your boyfriend?! he was right there, gyu!"

"exactly!" the boy yells backs with a pout. "he was right there being so cute and i couldn't help but to obey everything he said with no question."

yeonjun interjects, "head empty. no thoughts."

soobin groans in frustration. "you're a weak man."

beomgyu scoffs, "as if you're not ready to get down on one knee and propose to yeonjun! your ass is fucking whipped, bro."

"at least i admit that i'm ready to get down on one knee for him!"

yeonjun blushes. "what?"

soobin's face instantly turns red and he looks away from his boyfriend and says, "i don't know. thoughts empty, no head."

the doorbell rings, preventing the choi boys from continuing the conversation, and beomgyu begins to grumble as he goes to the door then opens it. he gasps loudly and closes the door.

yeonjun gets up to go investigate, but is pushed down by beomgyu when he runs back into the kitchen who hides underneath the table. the eldest boy sighs then says, "this is a perfect representation of my life."

"jun, get up." his boyfriend calls out to him.

"nah, i'm good bro." he responds back as he starfishes on the floor with a calm look on his face. "who was even at the door, gyu?"

beomgyu mumbles softly, making his words incomprehensible. soobin questions him. "who's at the door?"

beomgyu sighs then cowers more underneath the table as he answers, "taehyun..."

"YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!" the older boys exclaim in unison and begin to wrestle the cowering boy out from underneath the table as he screams. they manage to get him out with soobin holding him as he walks to the door and yeonjun opens it to reveal a wide eyed taehyun.

taehyun opens his mouth to say something then shakes his head to say, "i'm not even going to question it. i'm used to it by now."

yeonjun nods. "understandable. also, it's great to meet you, taehyun! we heard so much about you from beomgyu."

the brunette smiles shyly then bows as he says, "it's nice to meet you too." he looks at beomgyu who is still being held by soobin. "um, is it okay if i talk to beomgyu privately for a bit. we kind of have a lot to talk about."

soobin whispers to beomgyu, "if you wanna cry, save it for later or else he's gonna think you're a crybaby."

"i already know he is one."

"...i'm sorry, bro."

beomgyu has never felt more embarrassed in front of his maybe boyfriend than he does right now.