Three

"I'm here, (Name)." said Sasuke as he knocked on the front door of (Name)'s house, knowing his voice would reach his beloved even through the thick fogged glass door of her house in the silence of the morning. After not recieving a reply, he frowned and proceeded to ring the bell. She was later than usual.

Every morning, Uchiha Sasuke came to (Name)'s house several minutes earlier than she left it just so she wouldn't have to wait for him. Or to prevent her from leaving ahead without him. He had resolved firmly in his mind of being with her all the time. He had to leave (Name) only at night. Though, he was working on that matter, so that he would never have to part with his beloved (Name).

"I'm sorry, Sasuke. I slept in." said (Name) as she hastily pushed the door and stepped out.

"No problem. Let's hurry." he said as he held (Name)'s hand and started walking. They walked a little faster than everyday.

"Hey, Sasuke ?" asked (Name) as they walked.

Sasuke looked at her in response.

"I've always wanted to meet your family. I wonder what their like." she said, slightly pouting.

Sasuke's glare narrowed slightly and his frown went a little deeper.

"...They're nothing special." he finally said.

"Oh, please, let me meet them. Just once is fine !" pleaded (Name).

Sasuke looked at her as he resisted the urge to sigh and give in. He knew it wasn't going to be able to keep it up for much longer.

"How's your family ?" he quickly changed the topic, not wanting (Name) to pry any further and make him spill things unintentionally.

(Name) smiled softly and exhaled.

"You see, Dad got a transfer and has to go overseas." she said. Sasuke's eyes slightly widened, hoping she'd not say what he feared.

"How many years ?" he asked.

"Two."

"When are they leaving ?"

"Next weekend."

"Are.. Are you going too ?" he managed to ask. (Name) simply shook her head.

"Since he's taking Mom along, he asked me to come too. But I refused since I've finally adjusted to my new school, and I don't want to leave it." she said. She turned and hugged Sasuke's arm. "Besides, you're here too !" She smiled.

Then, she turned ahead and continued chattering. Sasuke was not listening anymore. (Name) had failed to notice the almost creepy smile on Sasuke's face in all her excitement. One problem had solved itself for him.

"How about this, (Name) ?" said Sasuke as he turned to her. He tried his best to suppress his smile, and ended up smirking instead. (Name) raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"You'll be awfully lonely now. We'll go meet my family this weekend. I'll convince them to let you shift in." said Sasuke. "I'm sure your parents won't disagree." he continued. Noticing (Name)'s silence and reddening face, he said, "Or.. Do you want me to shift in with you ?" He smirked wider, causing (Name) to blush.

"I-I guess I'll be fine..." she said, getting nervous over having her boyfriend living with her for two years.

"C'mon, (Name). Please ?" said Sasuke. (Name) looked at him a bit hesitantly as their school came in sight. She sighed in defeat.

"Fine. But only after I meet your family." she said, holding up one hand.

"Sure." mused Sasuke as he pulled (Name) a liitle closer to them as they walked.