Chapter 8

// Let's just enjoy this moment staring at Tom & Reece's face ft. James concentrating at Tom's ass. //

.

.

.

Annelise's POV

I felt hurt. I've never felt this way before, for anybody. For god sakes, I just met the guy. I was at the top of the stairs, unsure if I was ready to even go downstairs, but it is technically my house.

I ran downstairs, trying to quickly run over to my room, which I failed horrendously. I guess somebody left their hotdog on the ground, which made me slip, face first. Really? A bloody hot dog? What are the odds.

"Oh god, Anne. You okay?" Tom asked worriedly, extending his arm out for me to grab.

"I'm okay, not like you care." I said, whispering the last part. I refused his offer, by picking myself up. He looked hurt for a bit, but he immediately recovered.

"I do care, Anne. Give me another chance, I'm begging you. I didn't mean this to happen." He pleaded. I'm just going to ignore him, doesn't he think I've been through too many stuff today? "Anne! Please! I can't sleep right because of this! And sorry about the hot dog, by the way. I left it there to cool." He said, chuckling at the end, as I stared at him confusingly. Who just leaves their food on the ground to cool? I face palmed myself when I realized my attempt to ignore him, failed completely.

"I'm not talking to anybody until tomorrow." I said, before walking away and entering my room.

I sighed, as I was sliding down the door. Why does my life have to be so complicated? What did I even do to deserve this? Nothing!

I got up, and went over to my dresser, and changed into my jammies. I slipped into my bed, and snuggled myself up, before falling into deep slumber.

Chris's POV

"I feel horrible." I spoke out, raising my eyebrows when I saw everybody nod and say 'me too'.

"You're not the only one. But I feel even more horrible after accidentally making her trip over my weiner." Tom said, facing the ground. I really hope he's talking about food.

"Hey, don't feel bad, guys. She overreacts a lot. Watch, tomorrow she's going to forget about everything. She's going to be her chirpy self again." Jesse said, which made everyone feel a bit happier.

"Thanks for blocking that egg shot." I said, smiling over at Jesse. Maybe he isn't a bad guy.

"No problemo." He said, before getting really quiet. A little too quiet- "Oh my god, guys! I just got the best idea ever!" Jesse yelled at the top of his lungs. Everybody shuddered at his tone of voice, and I was here laughing hysterically.

"What?" I said, after a chuckle.

"We should do something for her! You guys know what's her favorite thing to do?" He asked, and everybody had no clue. What does she like to do? "Eat!" He continued, and everybody stared at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Really? Eat? She's skinny, she doesn't look like she eats a lot." Charlie said, everybody nodding, besides Jesse.

"Uh, excuse me? Are you her best friend? I'm skinny, and I eat like a truck driver." Jesse teased. "And Walmart closes in... 20 minutes!" He yelled, and I shushed before Anne could here. What if she was hearing this the whole time? Her 'surprise' will be completely ruined. "Let's go!" He yelled again, reaching for his keys as everyone was already out the door.

•••••

"Oh! Get that!" Casey yelled, pointing at a box of pizza bagels.

"Casey, you're a genius!" Jesse yelled, grabbing at least 17 boxes.

"Oh! And that too!" Charlie yelled, pointing at a graham crackers.

"Really Charlie? What are we going to do with graham crackers?" Jesse asked him, as Charlie eyed him as if he was stupid.

"Uh, smores, duh-"

"Oh my god, Charlie! You've grown so well and smart! I love you!" Jesse yelled, hugging him and planting a big wet kiss on his cheek.

"Hey!" I yelled, pulling Jesse off of Charlie. When I realized what I just did, I glanced at everybody's face and they were speechless. A bad type of speechless.

"Is someone getting jelly?" Jesse said, in a baby voice.

"N-No. I don't even like you! Even as a friend!" I protested, as Jesse rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, sure. The stuttering gave it all away." He said, making me turn tomato red.

"Hey, where's James?" Reece asked.

"I don't know. I think he stayed home. Why do you care?" Casey said, showing his anger towards James. I don't even know why they don't like each other, they used to be like best friends.

"Hey, don't get mad at me for caring." Reece said back, crossing his arms. He always was stubborn.

"Alright, I think we got everything we need." Tom said, pushing the shopping cart, towards the cashiers direction.

"I can't wait." Jesse smiled, squealing and hugging me.

"Dont touch me."

___________________________

NO. I know Chris is not gay, but there might be a chance that he's going to be gay in the story. #sorrynotsorry

But yeahh.

So please vote, comment, and fann. && yay Stereo Kicks are in the final 5 yasss boo yasss. ♕

ily guise ♡

- Jessica