Chapter 13

// Meet Mark [Drew Roy] if you guys don't know who he is, then just remember that hot guy from Hannah Montana that you wanted to make out with 24/7. //

.

.

.

Annelise's POV

Our little talk, was interrupted when the door bell rang.

"He's here!" Lily squealed, rushing towards the door to unlock it. I sat on the couch silently praying that the guys at home weren't going to freak out when they find out that I'm gone.

"Annelise, meet Blake. Blake meet Annelise!" Lily squealed, as a horrific face flashed upon my face. God what have I done to deserve this.

"Anne, we meet again." Blake smiled, checking me out.

"Yeah.." I muttered, feeling uncomfortable. I turned around and faced the wall, because I don't know if I can take this any longer.

"Oh, you guys know each other?" Lily asked with a big smile plastered on her face, as I pursued my lips into a fake smile. Good thing she doesn't know.

"Uh, yeah. Unfortunately, actually." I said, laughing nervously after.

"Yeah, I used to-"

"Go out with my sister." I continued for him, eyeing him as Lily looked away.

"You have a sister?" Lily asked frowning. That hit me right in the face, as I realized that I only have a brother.

"I do now!" I laughed, playfully hitting her on the shoulder. "You know, thoso types of friends that you call a sister." I continued nervously, coughing.

"Now that you mention your brother-"

"Anne!" I turned around, and saw my brother smiling widely.

"Mark?!" I yelled, not being able to believe that he was here. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be off in Iraq or something?" I asked, wanting to know why he was here. You see, he entered the Marines months go, and I've missed him dearly.

"Yeah, well I wanted to visit my baby sister." Mark smiled, pinching my nose. I scrunched my face when he said 'baby' because it brings back so many memories.

"Okay, but that doesn't explain why you're here. Like here, here." I said, motioning to Lily's house.

"Oh, I was hanging out with Blake!" He said, laughing.

"B-Blake?" I said, trying to comprehend to what he just said. Since when have Mark and Blake been friends?

"Yeah, we met last month. His uncle is our pilot, and I guess he went to visit him, and we became friends." Mark said, sitting down. I shot him a fake smile, as I sat beside him.

"So what're we going to do today?" Lily asked, smiling lovingly at Blake. How disgusting.

"I thought we could go get ice cream!" Blake smiled, hugging her waist. "Mark. Would you like to come with?" Blake asked Mark, and I scoffed. My brother hates ice cream.

"Of course!" Mark yelled, locking his hands together. I frowned at him, not understanding the words coming out of his mouth. "What?"

"You hate ice cream!" I yelled, swinging my arms around. He hated it so much, that when he heard someone say 'ice' or 'cream', he would gag.

"Well I like it now." He said, shrugging. "Is there anything wrong with me liking ice cream?"

"No." I stated bluntly, rolling my eyes. I don't know why I'm overreacting so much. Oh yeah, it's because Blake's here. I stood there waiting for Blake to ask me to come along, but he didn't. Jerk.

"Anne, are you gonna come?" Lily asked, with an eyebrow raised.

"Of course she is."

"Of course I'm not." I said, correcting Mark. I'm really not in the mood to go anywhere with that devil.

"Okay." Mark said, walking away from me, causing my mouth to drop. "Just kidding." Mark said, lifting me over his shoulder.

"Put me down." I said stubbornly, as I felt my breakfast traveling upwards.

"Alright, just because I don't want you puking on me." He said, setting me down. I pulled my keys out of pocket, as I walked outside. I put it into the lock, and it clicked, signaling that my car door opened.

"You coming?" I asked Mark, as he was staring at the flowers. He nodded, and entered the passenger seat. As I was pulling out of their driveway, he spoke up.

"Okay, so what's going on between you and Blake?" He asked, and I raised my eyebrows, not expecting him to ask that.

"Erm, we used to go out-"

"I knew it!" He yelled, fist pumping, but hitting the car ceiling instead. "Sorry." He continued, motioning for me to go on.

"Well, that's kind of it." I said, as he narrowed his eyes at me. "Okay, well I like this guy-"

"What does he do?"

"He's a singer." I said, glaring at him for cutting me off again. He mouthed a 'sorry', as I shook my head. "And earlier this morning, Blake and him got into a little.. argument." I said, chuckling after.

"Was it over you?" He asked, frowning.

"Eh, I guess you could say that." I said, unsure if it was over me or not. Part of it was. I was about to continue, until Mark held up a finger.

"Wait. Before you continue, can we go get some ice cream?" He said, smiling sweetly at me. I laughed, my hair bouncing as I shook my head.

"Fine."

___________________________

Gahh I can't wait for Stereo Kicks performance this week! Boot Camp memories *cries*.

Well, that was today's update! I'm about to go Black Friday shopping, hella byee!

- Jessica xx