Chapter 3: "I miss you"

Mio overlooked a great sea that had no visible end, they were almost there...She takes out a red and gold hand-sized jewel and goes downstairs to check on Lucy.

(SOMEWHERE IN MAGNOLIA, NATSU'S P.O.V)

Happy had left on a mission with Gray and Erza to look for Lucy and bring her back in for punishment by the law. But, what we were trying to do is give her a light punishment and for everything to go back to normal. Why did I do something so stupid as to punch Lucy, to punch the woman I loved?!?!?

Most of the guild thinks I'm too dense to notice women and I have to say I have no interest in women. It's just that Lucy has been on my mind ever since the day I met her, she's the only woman I NEED to think about...

I miss you, Lucy, I promise I will protect you and love you like no other if you come back...please.

(IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN, RIN'S P.O.V)

I walk into the clinic to check on our old friend. The last time I saw her she was laying on the bed we brought in here from Chess' room. Oh no... as soon as I open the door I see a scared and angry Lucy ready to fight me with her hands on some keys. I summon Mio and turn back to Lucy who was looking at us like strangers, Layla has some explaining to do.

"What is it..." M said looking at the floor, clearly not over what Chess said. That actually reminds me I got an idiot to beat up...

"Could you handle LuLu while I go do something?" I said while thinking of where Chess might be.

"LUCY?!?!?!?!? Oh my god, you're okay????!?!?!?!?"She ran with a smile and tears towards a confused Lucy. Mio tackled the poor blonde making them both crash onto the floor.

(LUCY'S P.O.V)

As the girl crashes into me something in my mind clicks.

>FLASHBACK<

I see a little girl running at me and tackling me.

"LuLu!!!!! I missed you!!! Father said I was grounded for a week so I wasn't able to come to visit, are you okay??? Did Sting hurt you again!!!!" She said as she stood up and summoned a protection demon. I laughed and told her I was okay.

"I love you Mio, you and RiRi are my only ever friends, don't ever leave me," I say

>FLASHBACK ENDS<

I hug my childhood friend and cry into her shoulder, I remember!!!!! Wait, that means, Sting was my childhood bully?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?? Natsu, I wish you were here, I miss you...

A/N: It has been 4 days since the Fairy Tail fiasco.