Chapter 5: The Island

(NARRATOR'S P.O.V)

Mio looks at the red crystal in her hands as she waits for it to be sunset. They're almost there, just 10 minutes until they reach the hidden island.

>10 minutes later<

To the everyday civilian this would look like an empty ocean, but it's a portal to the other side of the world, where a large island rested. This portal could only be opened by crystals like the one Mio was holding, and they could only be found on the island. Lucy had woken up a few minutes ago and was having a hard time processing the new information. Mio feels the boat stopped suddenly...

"WE REACHED THE BARRIER, IM'MA OPEN THE PORTAL HOLD ON!!!!" Mio yells at everyone as she starts mumbling something and the crystal started glowing a crimson red, like blood, the stone was burning Mio's hand so she hurried up the process and held the rock out to open the portal, the stone's glow could be seen from shore a three day's journey from them, back at the shores of Fiore where a certain blue exceed was staring out at the ocean wide-eyed.

>BACK AT MAGNOLIA<

(TOUKA'S P.O.V)

Ever since I incriminated that blonde bimbo nobody has seen her. I haven't seen my Natsu-sama in a while... I should go to his house!!! He hates blondie now, he loves me now!!!!

>20 minutes later<

(NATSU'S P.O.V)

I heard a knock at my door and immediately opened the door hoping to see Luce standing there ready to forgive me and come back to us. Sadly I see the whore that caused all of this, Touka. I figured her out a few minutes ago, when she was so-called covered in cuts she wasn't, that's why I couldn't smell the blood and there was this weird smell of makeup and paint. I know the guild won't believe me but maybe if I go out on more missions I won't have to face them and I might find Lucy.

"NATSU!!!!!!!" Touka said happily as she jumped at me. I dodged and glared at her

"My love..." Touka said confused

"I know what you did... YOU MADE MY LUCY LEAVE ME!!!!!!" I say angrily and try to punch her but she dodges just in time. She runs away screaming that this is all Lucy's fault. Ha, Touka actually thinks she actually had a chance, I was Lucy's from the start...

>BACK WITH MIO, LUCY, CHESS, JAY, AND RIN<

(MIO'S P.O.V)

I see the portal starting to open but realize that my hands were bleeding because I didn't wear gloves. If Rin finds out it's goodbye world, nice knowin' ya...

The ship went through the portal and after 5 minutes we were 1 mile from the island. I drop the bloody crystal and go look for bandages before anyone notices I'm bleeding.

"HEY, I GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH Y...." Chess trails off as he sees the blood, then he does the most surprising thing ever. He hands me a knife and says:

"If you're going to hurt yourself do it right" Chess says solemnly before walking away.

(CHESS' P.O.V)

I can feel myself grow angry or get ready to kill someone. Nobody can know I'm a yandere, much less that Mio is my senpai~..... DAMN IT!!! I walk into the clinic to see Lucy pacing around going on and on about some guy named Natsu. She is notably upset and even I could tell she loved this guy. By what I've heard about him from Mio I can tell that he's very good at hiding he's a yandere...

Chess:

    I see Jay glaring at me, he's a yandere as well, his sister Juvia is too

I see Jay glaring at me, he's a yandere as well, his sister Juvia is too. He hasn't seen her in years though.

"THEY LIED TO ME, THEY MADE ME THINK THEY WERE DEAD, OH THEY'RE GON' BE DEAD ALRIGHT

"THEY LIED TO ME, THEY MADE ME THINK THEY WERE DEAD, OH THEY'RE GON' BE DEAD ALRIGHT....." Lucy raged on and on for about another hour until she started punching pillows and cursing Fairy Tail and her parents out.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!! THEY DID THIS TO PROTECT YOU!!!! AND ABOUT THOSE FAIRY MOTHERFU**ERS, THEY WILL BE DEALT WITH ONCE YOU REFIND YOUR MAGIC!!!!" Rin yelled angrily

"Ummm, guys? We're here" Mio stated as she peeked her head through the door, I noticed she had already bandaged her hands and that the dagger I gave her was still in one of them... Will senpai ever forgive me? Anyways I need to go break up with my annoying and evil girlfriend CC, she's Touka's twin sister.

We all walked out of the room and before we knew it we were outside of the boat and I was tackled by CC.

(LUCY'S P.O.V)

I saw a blonde that looked exactly like Touka wearing clothes that covered less skin than a bikini. I could already tell this girl was a whore. When Rin and Mio found out I was pregnant with Natsu's child they got even angrier, Rin almost turned the whole boat around to go beat everyone's a**.

"Hey you look like that blonde whore who's man was stolen by my sister," CC said ignorantly.

That's it she's dead!!! I punched that motherfuc**ng prostitute right in her gut and stormed away. While Mio trailed behind me smirking.