Chapter 8: Character Updates(Contains Gajeel x Levy)

(LEVY'S P.O.V)

It's already been a month since Lu-chan left and now I can't shake this feeling that Touka was lying, though I'm not the only one. I found out that I was pregnant yesterday, the last time I was pregnant the white mage killed my baby and almost killed me. Gajeel and the guild are so excited but we haven't had the heart to throw a party or fight... Nothing's been the same since Lucy left, especially Natsu, he's become a total work freak, he goes on jobs all the time and only comes back to get a new one. I should head to the guild, I need to talk to Juvia and Gajeel is probably worried sick about me, I'm so happy we're finally dating.

10 minutes later

I walk into the guild looking for Juvia just to find her crying in a corner again. She probably cared about Lucy more than the rest of us even Natsu wouldn't understand that much love for her. Lucy was like a role model to Juvia, even though she called her love rival it was because she admired her so much and feared Gray did too, except in a different way. Lucy was the first one to believe in Juvia. When Juvia found out that we hurt her and that she ran away she was devastated. Not even Gray could fix her... I could see the hurt in his eyes, he loved Juvia and didn't want to see her in pain.

"Hey, how are you Levy-chan?" Juvia asked and I froze, Lu-chan used to call me that...

"Hi, Ju-chan!!!" I hug her.

"So, you and Gray are...:"

2 hours later

(GAJEEL'S P.O.V)

Where is the shrimp(Levy)?!?!?!?!?!?!? I looked around the guild for a certain short light-blue-haired mage. I see salamander(Natsu) trying to get a new S-class job, yep, S-class. The idiot actually did it. I figured out that Lucy was his mate, losing your mate can apparently make you so angry that your magic power increases intensely while looking for them. I spot shorty(Levy) chatting with clammy old Juvia. Bunny Girl(Lucy) leaving sure did a number on her and the She-Demon(Mira). Erza and Stripper(Gray) seem to feel the guiltiest out of all of us since they kinda stabbed her. Gray, Erza, Wendy, and Lucy were like siblings, they must feel worse than most of the guild.

I walk over to the shrimp, pick her up and drag her to the train station.

"LET ME GO GAJEEL!!! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!?!?!?!?!? HEY, I'M TALKING HERE!!!" The shrimp said.

Four months later

(LUCY'S P.O.V)

I walk over to Rin as I watch Mio tackle Chess saying something like 'I missed you senpai!!!'. Last night she went on and on and on and on and on and on about the dude. Not even pregnant I can get some sleep, 'CHESS JUST HAD TO BE MIO'S CRUSH!!!!' I think sarcastically. My magic power has increased a lot lately, I've been regaining my old magic. There are also new wizard saints.

Lucy Heartfilia(7th wizard saint)