Prologue

My name is Lelouch Vi Britannia. I am the 99th Emperor Of The Holy Britannian Empire. Yes I am a ruler. I have the Powers Of Kings. The Geass. Everything was at my disposal and everyone bowed down before me. They trembled at the sight of me. They fear me. For I am also known as The Demon Emperor Lelouch and I've done a lot of very horrible things. Things that would make you call me a complete monster. I don't blame you if you actually did. Indeed, I am a monster. I tricked friends, families, everyone. And I've spilled blood more than anyone on the planet. It was not in vain however. It was all for the greater good. And now, I am about to be send to a different world with an alternate timeline by the Gods. This is my punishment and reward for what I've did, what I've done. Guess I have to live again and this time, let's make it right. No more Lelouch Vi Britannia. Only Lelouch Lamperouge.

•••

It was noon and it was peaceful. The sun was setting and the wind was cool. Then suddenly, a bluish glowing sphere materialized in the middle of an overgrown lush urban wasteland. Raging sparks of lightning surrounds it with such intensity and everything was set ablaze in fire around it. Then the sphere suddenly explodes, forming a huge crater around it that is filled with smoke, also resulting in killing the fires.

Apparently, a certain band of misfits nearby took note of the smoke and quickly ran up to it to check. There they noticed a naked slender figure lying on the center of the crater. As they got closer, they knew what it was. It was human. A male teenager to be exact.

The leader of the group, Kipo, shrieked in surprise upon seeing him and instinctively took a step back, "Okay. I did not expect seeing something like this after a huge explosion just happened."

Her friend, Wolf, examines their finding and only had one conclusion, "This is just another unlucky straggler. I'll say we'll leave him and be on our way."

"Hey, we can't just do that! That is just so wrong. We have to help him!" Kipo declared before gesturing to her other companions, "What do you say, Benson? Dave, you up? Mandu?"

The aforementioned individuals known as Benson, Dave, and Mandu hesitantly looked at each and even wondered what to do before finally deciding.

"I'm with you, Kipo." Benson smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Eh, the more the merrier, I guess." Dave relented with a nonchalant shrug whereas Mandu nodded in agreement of Kipo.

"That's more like it, guys." Kipo smiled happily before she looks at Wolf, "Unlike someone here."

"Well then, I guess the first thing to do is to get him some decent clothes." Dave inquired.

"That's a good idea, Dave. Let's do just that." Kipo quickly agreed while mentally trying to erase what she just saw earlier.

~~~

"Okay, that's good. Now that we have finally covered him up. We should probably wait for him until he wakes up."

"How long will that be?"

"Very long."

"Oh, hush."

"Wait a sec. His fingers just twitched."

"By the way, Benson. Did you get those clothes, right?"

"Yep. It was quick and easy."

Who are all these voices? Why do I feel so weak? And why the hell do I feel so short?