Chapter 1: Into The Wild

Once Lelouch was given the clothes he needed, the teen then proceeded to a more private place where he could change. Acting out of instinct, Lelouch made sure no one was watching him and after that, he quickly moved to action to wear the clothes he was given.

Now dressed, Lelouch felt relief that it could even fit perfectly and rather comfortably. His attire consisting of a crimson red buttoned up long-sleeved shirt, long dark blue pants, and a pair of decent black sneakers.

I guess this is alright.

Lelouch then noticed a nearby mirror and his eyes narrowed in alert upon seeing his reflection.

It seems I've gotten younger. Guess that's the side effect the World Of C was talking about. That explains why I kinda feel shorter earlier.

His eighteen years old body have becomed younger not to mention shorter.

From my clear observation, I guess I could be considered to be fourteen or fifteen years of age. I'm alright with that. It could have been worse.

A smirk then appears over Lelouch's face before it slowlys twists into a frown. He did this out of curiosity of course. Finally realizing he was done checking his appearance, Lelouch leaves and walks back to his acquaintances.

Kipo seems like a nice person. All of them seems like a nice person except probably Wolf. She's suspicious of me. Based on experience, she's probably one of those who doesn't trust a lot of people. Seven out of ten, she probably have experienced betrayal firsthand.

Upon finally seeing them waiting for him, Lelouch put on his mask and quickly displayed a warm air and aura, "Hello everyone. Thank you all for waiting and thank you for giving me this rather nice apparel. It's kinda comfortable and nice."

At this, the whole band smiled except of course Wolf whom only rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"It looks good on you, Lelouch." Kipo commented in awe of Lelouch's rather more attractive appearance, "Just didn't expect it would be this good. You actually look nice this time."

"Pardon me for my naked appearance earlier. I do not know how I got into that state but I suggest you forget about that and move on." Lelouch suggested with a light chuckle, blushing slightly.

"I agree." Benson and Dave replied in unison whereas Mandu squealed in agreement, "Nobody wants to see that again."

"I couldn't agree more, fellas." Kipo agreed with a big nod.

"By the way, you did mention we're going on some journey, right? Where are we going?" Lelouch inquired inquisitively, "As this group's only and new advisor, I should probably know the details. And pardon me if I'm being intrusive but this is a necessity so that I can provide proper help. And if I offended anyone, I am sorry. It was not my intention." Lelouch then meekly bowed, swallowing his pride.

"Yeesh, didn't expect this guy would be so uptight." Dave commented in surprise whereas Wolf, Benson, and Mandu was left speechless by the display of intense formality while Kipo could only blush and drop a sweat on her forehead.

"Um, you don't have to be that way. It's just kinda embarrassing and uncomfortable." Kipo admitted shyly, trying hard to look away at Lelouch's gaze, "Just keep it, you know, casual and easy like us."

Lelouch nodded in understanding of this with a smile, "Sure thing, Kipo."

With that, Lelouch was then given the details of their objective and main goal; the entire journey and the whole story. It seems Kipo belongs to a faction commonly known as Burrow People. As the name suggests, this faction lives in underground and right now she had lost her home and couldn't find her father. Now, she's trying to fix that by trying to find the faction's second home where her father now probably resides.