Part 1: New Girl

"Hey Gurl! Did you hear?" Alya greeting Marinette.

"No, hear what?" Marinette asked

"Today there is a new girl coming to our class." Alya replied.

"Really what's her name?" Marinette asked.

"I don't know but we'll find out when we get to class." Alya said.

Right after Alya said that a white limousine came rolling up a driver got out and opened the door and revealed a girl with long midnight hair in a haft up haft down style and emerald green eyes. She was wearing a black t-shirt tucked into a red skirt that comes just above the knees, a black faux leather jacket, black converse, a faux leather backpack with a ladybug and a cat paw print on it, and a pair of stud earrings. She is very stylish.

"I think she's the new girl." Marinette stated.

Right after that Adrien's car came rolling up and he saw the limo that that girl came out of.

"Woah, who rode in that?" Adrien asked.

Alya and Marinette pointed to the girl who came out of it and everyone was staring at her as she walked by and went to the principals office.

Marinette, Alya, Adrien, and Nino make it to class and was waiting for Ms.Bustier. When she finally did she came with the girl that came out of the limo.

"Hello class we have a new student in class today, everyone meet Emma." Ms.Bustier said gesturing to the girl. "So Emma tell us something about yourself."

"Hi I'm Emma, I am a singer, a dancer and my best styles are Hip Hop, Acro, and Jazz, I am a 4th degree black belt in karate, and I am the oldest of 3 kids, I have a set of twin siblings named Louisa and Hugo." Emma said.

"Thank you Emma go take a seat where ever there is available." Ms.Bustier said.

Emma found a seat next to Nathaniel. Marinette and Adrien could not stop staring at her as she walked by and sat down.

"Marinette! Adrien! Look this way!" Ms.Bustier said and they looked forward to start the lesson.

After school ended Emma came up to Marinette, Adrien, Alya, and Nino to introduce herself.

"Hi I'm Emma I'm the new girl in your class." Emma said with a warm smile on her face.

"Good to meet you to I'm Alya!" Alya extended her hand and Emma shook it.

"I'm Nino, it's nice to meet you!" Nino said shaking her hand.

"I'm Adrien." He said shaking her hand and studying her.

"I'm Marinette." She said doing the same thing as Adrien.

"Well what's it like at this school?" Emma asked.

"Oh it's great, the student body is great, the teachers are great!" Alya said.

"Well I am actually staying at the Grand Paris Hotel, and my room I believe is right under Chloé's." Emma said

"So I'm guessing your parents are wealthy?" Marinette asked

"Yeah, but I am not a brat, I help others, I do my work without making other people do it for me, and I don't rub it in people's faces." Emma said.

"Well I can't wait to get to know you." Adrien said.

"Hey Emma would like to hang out with Alya and I tomorrow after school?" Marinette asked.

"Sure I'm free tomorrow." Emma said, and her limo came to pick her up. "Oh there's my ride I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

Marinette went home shortly after that and Tikki immediately came up to her and told her...

"Marinette there is something up with that new girl Emma, something different." Tikki stated

"Yeah I got that feeling to like I know her, she even kind of looks like me." Marinette said.

Meanwhile at the Agreste Mansion

"Adrien there is something about that girl." Plagg said. "I got some strange vibes from her as if she's not from around here."

"Yeah I got this feeling in me whenever I was around like I wanted to protect her with everything thing I have. Not like when I'm fighting along side Ladybug." Adrien said. "Now I'm thinking I should research her and find out who she is. What do you think?"

"Maybe, but you don't know what you will find." Plagg said.

"Well I gotta do homework so go relax and eat some Camembert, if an akuma attacks let me know." Adrien said and Plagg complied
———————————————————
Well that was part one of this new story I hope you liked it. I will have part 2 up as soon as possible. Until next time BYE!!!