Part 4: Evidence

It's the next day and Marinette and Adrien are very anxious about what Emma is going to tell them. Because one she knows who they are and two they could discover who Hawkmoth is. Alya and Nino notice how anxious Marinette and Adrien are and are very concerned.

"Girl are you okay?" Alya asks.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." Marinette replied.

"Are you sure because you are acting as if your scared or anxious." Alya said.

"N-no I'm n-not anxious at all" Marinette said.

Alya just gave her a weird look.

Meanwhile with Adrien and Nino.

"Dude are you okay? You seem kind of out of it today?" Nino asked

"N-no I'm, I'm okay, I swear." Adrien tells him.

"Umm... okay dude?" Nino says.

School finally lets out and everyone goes home and soon it's almost 5:00. Marinette and Adrien transform and go to Emma's apartment.

Cat Noir arrives first and see a room decorated super girly and pink, with a picture of her being crowned for some beauty competition she competed. Looking around more he saw a bulletin board with pictures and red strings connecting them. He walked toward them and saw 3 jars of purified akuma.

"Cat Noir glad you could come!" Emma said startling him.

"Oh! Emma hi umm... you definitely are a little detective aren't you?" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah you could say that." Emma said.

Moments later Ladybug arrives and see's Cat Noir saw, and it shocked her.

"Woah! When you said you did research you weren't kidding." Ladybug said.

"Oh please this is only a fraction of evidence I have." Emma said.

"Really what else do you have?" Ladybug asked.

"Oh just small stuff, but this is all the major stuff I wanna talk to you guys about." Emma said.

"Okay go!" Cat Noir said.

"Well the first thing I wanna mention are these akumas." Emma said walking over to the jars. "When I got here I followed you two waiting for an akuma attack and after you purified it, I caught it and brought it here."

"Did you find anything on it?" Ladybug asked.

"Yes! And that leads us to the second thing, because I found DNA evidence on each butterfly I caught, hair and fingerprints." Emma said.

"What that's awesome!" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah, buuuuuuut it gets worse." Emma says.

"What do you mean?" Cat Noir asks.

"Well I found out who he is and you guys are not gonna like it especially you." Emma says pointing at Cat Noir.

"Okay now your scaring us, who is he?" Ladybug asked.

"Sit down first down." Emma said sitting down and grabbing Ladybug and Cat Noir's hands. "Well Hawkmoth is... Cat Noir's dad."

Cat Noir's eyes went huge and Ladybug covered her mouth in shock.

"No... no this can't be!" Cat Noir exclaimed and standing up pacing and hyperventilating.

"Cat Noir you have to calm down or you will get akumatized!" Ladybug said.

"How can I my dad is a supervillain!?" Cat Noir said.

"Cat Noir I get this is hard on you okay I know the feeling because-" Emma said getting cut off.

"HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THIS FEELING!"Cat Noir shouted.

"BECAUSE I'M FROM THE FUTURE AND HE'S MY GRANDFATHER!" Emma shouted back. "That's the truth, Ladybug Cat Noir, I'm your first born child."
———————————————————
Woah that definitely took a turn how will they deal with this? Stay for part 5 coming soon.