Part 3: What?!

"Well I would assume you of all people should have that feeling of wanting to protect and serve, especially since you do pretty much on a daily basis... isn't that right... Ladybug?" Emma said.

"What?" Marinette said

"How did you know?" Marinette asked.

"Well first I am not as dense as your friends, family, classmates, and literally everyone in Paris. Second of all it's pretty obvious." Emma stated.

"How obvious?" Marinette asked with concern.

"Well your hair does not change at all, your eyes are the same, your face structure doesn't change, the mask only covers like 10% of your face, your body type doesn't change, and also every time an akuma or emergency comes you are nowhere to be found and when your not here who is Ladybug." Emma started with 100% confidence, leaving Marinette speechless.

"So does that mean you figured out Cat Noir's identity time?" Marinette asked.

"Yes and everyone else's, like Rena Rouge, Carapace, Viperion, Pegasus, King Monkey, Ryuko, and Queen Bee. Although to be fair I'm pretty everyone knows her. And I figured them out using the exact same logic." Emma said.

"Well... umm... what now?" Marinette asked.

"Well first your secret is safe with me, second I want to help you find Hawkmoth." Emma said.

"You want to help us find him?" Marinette asked.

"Yes because he is causing so many problems to the people of Paris, and I've already started investigating, and I've found some evidence that could lead you straight to him. So if you want the evidence you and Cat Noir come to my apartment and I will explain everything. I will talk to Cat Noir in his civilian form and explain everything okay." Emma explained.

"Okay I'm in!" Marinette exclaimed.

"Great meet me at my apartment tomorrow at 5:00 as Ladybug." Emma said, Marinette left and Emma went to go find Adrien.

"Hey Adrien, I need to talk to you in private." Emma said.

"Okay?" Adrien said confused.

They go to a back alley away from everyone.

"Okay Adrien first of all I know who you are." Emma stated.

"What are you talking about?" Adrien said scared.

"Well I know that your Cat Noir." Emma said.

"Ummm, how?" Adrien asked.

"Well your voice is the same, face and body structure is identical, the fact that when your not around Cat Noir happens to be hopping around, shall I go on?" Emma said.

"No I got it. So do you know Ladybug's identity?" Adrien asked.

"Of course and I've already talked to her. But I also have news." Emma said.

"What kind of news?" Adrien asked.

"The kind that will help you find Hawkmoth." Emma stated.

"What do you mean?!" Adrien asked with excitement.

"Well I've already told Ladybug this, but I have been investigating Hawkmoth ever since I got here and I've got some some compelling evidence that could very easily find him." Emma said.

"Okay I'm in what do I need to do?" Adrien asked.

"Well you and Ladybug are to meet me at my apartment tomorrow at 5:00 in your miraculous forms, and that is when I will explain everything." Emma said.

Adrien goes home and Plagg flies out.

"Did she say what I think she said?" Adrien asked

"That fact that she figured you and Ladybug out?... Yes" Plagg stated.

"Well what do I do now?" Adrien asked.

"Well I say if she has proof of who Hawkmoth is go for it." Plagg said.

Meanwhile at Marinette's

"This girl figured out who I am, before Cat Noir, or Alya, or my parents." Marinette said.

"But didn't she say she has evidence that should lead you straight to him?" Tikki asked.

"Well yeah, but what if it's a trap?" Marinette asked.

"I don't know so be prepared. But you still have to meet her." Tikki said.

Soon Marinette fell tired and went to sleep because tomorrow is gonna be exciting.
———————————————————
That was part 3 will they discover who Hawkmoth is, will they find out who Emma really is? Well your gonna have to find out next time. Until then BYE!!!