Harsh Training!/Summer Vacation/To the Beach!!

A whole year has passed since Sasuke went rouge and joined Orochimaru, and Naruto left to train with Jiraiya for three long years. Thanks to Tsunade, she decided to grant you the position of Jonin, due to your incredible power, jutsu skills, high amounts of controlling chakra, and using it well, and for your intelligence. You would continue to help out many of the other Jonin train the young trainees at the academy. As well as assist Team Konohamaru (Konohamaru, Scoots, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle) in their ninja training. 

Hinata decided that she wanted to train so that she would get stronger. So she asked you to be sparring partner. You agreed, after all she is not only your friend, but also the sister of harem member, Hanabi Hyuga, and your little brother's girlfriend. 

Sakura also wanted to get stronger to assist you and all her friends, so that she wouldn't classify herself as useless anymore. So she became Tsunade's student. The two went through harsh training and became closer and closer, like if they were long time friends. 

Not only that, but some of your harem girls reached the Chunin rank!! Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow, Applejack, Sakura, and Tenten had reached their Chunin status. 

As for the guys, Lee, Neji, Shino, and Kiba had also reached their Chunin status as well. It was a great thing to hear. 

As for the Dazzlings, they managed to reach their Chunin levels, and became personal assistants to the new Kazekage, Gaara. Everyone in the Hidden Sand had come to respect Gaara now, he had decided to move on from his hate filled life, and focus on bettering the village. Kankuro and Temari also made sure to help Gaara out, after all, he is their brother!!! 

Leaf Village Training Grounds. 

Luna: Wind Style: Dark mist!! 

Luna had cast a dark mist across the entire training ground. You were now blinded to the whole area. 

(Y/N): Pretty sneaky Luna, you're skills are still impressive after all this time. 

Anko soon stuck her snake arms at you, and you dodged quickly. 

(Y/N): Good one Anko!! 

Anko: You think I wouldn't go easy on you, it won't happen, even if I'm one of your girlfriends. 

(Y/N): I know. 

Kurenai: Tree binding! 

Kurenai stuck you to a tree and you were wrapped in it's branches. 

She then popped out with a kunai. 

(Y/N): You're good Kurenai, but I'm a Jonin too!! 

You break free, with your chakra fists, and throw Kurenai into Luna, but Anko dodges, and throws her daggers at you. 

Celestia then appears from behind you. 

Celestia: Earth Style: Earth Core. 

She uses her hand signs and hits the ground, creating a crater that lowers you down. 

(Y/N): Earth Style: Earth Column!! 

You summon the column to get out of it. 

Until- 

Asuma appears and swings his chakra blades at you. You whip out your ice katana and clash with him. 

Asuma: Quick thinking. You've got the intelligence that my students possess. 

(Y/N): Hey easy there Asuma, Shikamaru's got higher IQ than I do. 

Guy: Then let's see you dodge this! OPEN GATE OF SHOCK!! DYNAMIC ENTRY!!