Ramen Eating Lovers!!!

And once again, another day in the Hidden Leaf Village was taking place. You were at Ichiraku Ramen, preparing to eat your lunch. You always had fond memories of this place, and for good reasons too!! You just couldn't resist the taste, and smooth texture of the ramen bowls that Mr. Teuchi and Ayame both served at this iconic joint. And of course, there were the addition of the miso broth, slabs of pork, and obviously the fishcakes that came with each one. It was pretty ironic that Naruto was named after said fishcakes. He loved ramen just as much as you did too. 

(Y/N): DELICIOUS!! OH! IT'S SO TASTY!!! YUM YUM YUM!! 

You finish up a delicious bowl of ramen and hand it over to the two servers that you have known for pretty much your entire life. 

(Y/N): Thanks for the grub you two!! I've got to get going now, a ninja's job is never ever done. 

You leave the money on the table for both of them and soon take off. 

Ayame sighs at your image as you are leaving. She is blushing and her heart is beating with lots and lots of romance inside of it. 

Teuchi: Say Ayame, you really love (Y/N) don't you? 

Ayame: Well .... I .... I .... look Dad, he's a really nice guy. The tips that he leaves us is not just any normal tip. 

Teuchi: Considering the fact that he makes so much money now as a Jonin, I wouldn't be surprised. 

Ayame: Yeah, he's such a nice, cute, smart, and handsome guy!!! I've been getting these feelings for him for quite a while now!!! And I've even heard about this harem of his!! I want to join so badly!! But, I'm too nervous to ask him. 

Teuchi: Well if you love him so much, then you just have to go and tell him. 

Ayame: Are you sure about it Dad? I mean I'm not even sure if he'll accept me. 

Teuchi: Hey, you never know unless you give it a shot. I didn't even think that I would be able to have a chance with your mother when I was your age. And look what has happened now. 

Ayame: Yeah, you're right!! I have to give it a shot!!! It's now or never!! 

Ayame makes a fist bump in the air, and smiles with confidence in her eyes. 

Moments later. 

You are lying down on the couch reading a book. Until all of a sudden, you hear the door knock. 

(Y/N): Hang on, I'm coming right over. 

You walk all the way over to the door and open it to see who is knocking. 

Ayame is standing at the door. Having ditched her ramen stand outfit for now, she has her lovely and beautiful brown hair down. She is wearing a white shirt, with a ramen bowl on it, a skirt with noodle designs, which make a waving motion whenever she moves her body, and she is also wearing black flip flops. 

(Y/N): Ayame!? What are you doing here? 

Ayame: (Y/N) .... you ..... see .... the thing ..... is ..... that I .... I ..... I .... OH FORGET IT!!! 

Ayame grabs your face and pulls you in for a kiss. Her lips taste exactly like what she and her father make at their stand. It tastes delicious!!! 

After a while, you both break apart from the kiss. 

Ayame: AH that felt so good. 

(Y/N): Woah Ayame!! I guess you wanted to say that you love me? 

Ayame: Yes (Y/N)! I love you!! I love you so much!! You are such a nice man, and your super smart. And incredibly cute and handsome. And I would love to be a part of your harem.