The Missing White Tiger!/Infiltrate Neko Fortress!

It's a new day in the Hidden Leaf village. And Tsunade had called upon you, Team Luna, and Team Kurenai. 

Fluttershy was in her new outfit, which consisted of butterfly patterns, a soft jacket, strappy sandals, and her headband had black cloth. 

Rarity was wearing a purple and white shirt, and a diamond laced skirt. Her headband had purple cloth this time around. She was wearing black heeled sandals. 

Pinkie was wearing a pink shirt, and light blue shorts. As well as light blue heeled sandals. 

Shino was wearing a green hood, and his black jacket was nearly covering his face. Seriously, only his eyes and legs could be seen. He was also wearing the standard black sandals. He also had a black satchel with him. 

Kiba ditched his fur coat, and was now wearing a black leather jacket, as well as a black shirt, black pants, and black sandals. Akamaru was also no longer a little pup, he had grown to a pretty big size. Kiba no longer had the need to carry him in his jacket. 

Hinata looked cuter than a tiny little button. Her hair had grown longer. It was beautiful hair too. If only Naruto could see her now. She was also wearing a lavender and cream colored hooded jacket. She is also wearing navy blue pants, and low heeled sandals. Her headband is still around her neck, and it's cloth color is now black. 

Kurenai: You called for us Lady Tsunade? 

Tsunade: Yes, I have received a message from the Zoo nearby the beach side town. One of their rare exotic animals has apparently gone missing. 

Fluttershy: Who could have done such a thing?! 

Tsunade: No one knows yet. That's why you're being sent out to discuss the matters with the workers of the Zoo. 

Luna: We understand Lady Tsunade. 

(Y/N): You can count on us my Goddess. 

Tsunade: Good luck then. 

Tsunade leans in to give you a kiss. 

Tsunade: And take care my Little Ninja. 

You head off with both teams to the Beach Side Village Zoo. The entrance looks pretty standard with it's black iron gate. 

Kiba: So we're looking for a white tiger? Ha, I bet Akamaru can scare the pants off of it. 

Shino: Kiba, we're here to find the tiger, not to scare it away. 

Fluttershy: Besides you should know better than doing things like that Kiba. 

Rarity: Do you have to be such a confident, yet rude brute? 

Kiba: Hey I was just joking. 

(Y/N): Anyway, the first thing we need to do is ask around to see if any of the employees and/or the manager saw the events that occurred when the white tiger was stolen. 

Kurenai: I couldn't agree anymore (Y/N). 

All of you guys ask around the Zoo to see if any of the staff knew anything about the white colored feline's disappearance. There was only one problem though, NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE ZOO KNEW ABOUT HOW THE TIGER WAS STOLEN?! 

Hinata: How are we going to find the tiger now? 

Fluttershy: Maybe the animals know about something? 

Shino: It makes sense for Fluttershy to handle this. Why you ask? Because her family have the ability to speak to animals. 

Fluttershy goes up asking some of the animals if they have seen the white tiger last night.