Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Mark: *looks through drawers and finds full lantern and sanity potions* Found a lantern! *turns it on so they can see *

Dan: Ooooo Light. *acts like hasn’t seen light before then notices he is holding Phil’s hand and blushes* Oh um…

Phil: *points camera towards Mark and lets go of Dan’s hand*

Mark: *looks around room* Aha! *finds door and tries to open it* Damn it, locked.

Phil: Now what are we going to do?

Dan: Ya

Mark: Look for a key! *starts looking around* You guys gonna help?

Phil: Yes, come on Dan Help me *drags Dan*

Dan: Ugh fine *gets dragged*

Mark: *finds bottles* Found some Oil and Laudanum!

Phil: You found Oil and what?

Dan: Found the key!

Mark: Great! *puts bottles in satchel he found and goes over to Dan* I’ll take the key.

Dan: M-kay, here you go! *gives mark the key and then hears thumping at the door*

Phil: Ah barrels!

Mark: *quickly points to closet* Hide! *whispers, pushing them towards it*

Phil: Don’t have to tell me twice *runs towards closet*

Dan: Come on Phil, be a man… *thumps from the door again and Dan squeals quietly*

Phil: You were saying?

Dan: Shut up

 Mark: *pushes them into closet and closes doors behind them* Stay quiet…

Phil: Kk

Dan: Shhhhh

Phil: Shhhh

Dan: *hits phil*

Phil: *hits dan*

Mark: *pushes the boys apart* Stop it!

Dan and Phil: *Both look down and shut up*

Mark: *puts ear against door to listen* shhh…

Dan and Phil: *still being quiet*

Mark: *hears door break down* !!!

Phil: Are we gonna die? *whisper yells*

Dan: If you keep talking we will!

Dan and Phil: *their hands slowly interlock*

Mark: *Hears something moan and walk around room* Shhhh!!

Dan and Phil: *both quiet and still holding hands*

*thing moans and leaves*

Mark: Ok I think we’re safe… *peaks out door a bit* Yep! *opens door to the room with door broken down* *jumps out of closet and runs outside room to look for monster*

Dan and Phil: *carefully jump out of closet but stay in room and wait for Mark*

Phil: What is happening?

Dan: I don’t even know…

Phil: Ugh where is Mark, he should be back!

Dan: I don’t know, why are you asking me?

Dan and Phil: *they notice they are still holding hands and let go and blush*

Mark: *comes back a bit scared* We need to get out of here quickly… *looks around room quickly and then waits at door* That thing wasn’t the Amnesia Monster…

Dan and Phil: *shocked*

Phil: What do you mean?

Dan: What was it!?!

Phil: What did it look like?!

Mark: *looks back at them* Darkiplier *walks into the hallway wanting them to follow*

--Hay guys! So it might be a while till a new part is up cause for a big part of the story/RP we did it through txt so i have about 38 screen shots i have to type so yeah... its gonna be a while--